Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women friendly stories

last reply
3 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm trying to introduced my wife to the incredible stories on this site, but she finds most of them written from a male point of view that she sometimes finds offensive. Do other women agree that stories are sometimes offensive to women? Are there any authors or story categories that are more suitable for women?
Hi SF,

I think Lush has such a wide range of stories it's hard to make such a generalisation. I'll agree some stories seem offensive to women, other's seem offensive to men in my opinion.

Consider in which categories you're likely to find the more "women friendly" stories as you put it. Perhaps start by looking in Love stories and first time. Also, look through the most popular stories in a category and the editors picks to find the highest quality stories. I for one find there is often a direct correlation between the quality of writing and whether I find a story to be believable and inoffensive.

There are a few excellent published authors on this site including MorganHawke, TracyAmes and GallagherWitt (among others)

I'm also going to completely disregard humility and modesty and say I think I might have some stories for you. Take a look through the list on my profile or PM me and I can recommend some.

I've also got a bunch of favourite stories listed on my profile by other talented authors and people I've assisted with their writing. You might find something there.

Good luck smile
It's not about the story or category being 'suitable for women', you need to find something that will be suitable for your wife. Start by looking for things that interest her, and go from there.
Thanks Mistress_of_words your response is exactly what I was looking for. A good place for my wife to start exploring with your stories and favorites list. Recommendations from others would be equally welcomed.