Login

Women and Lush friends

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm pretty new here, but in my short time of poking around Lush, I notice a tremendous number of women here that are not welcoming to men as friends or anything for that matter. I can somewhat understand if you are only into women but even then, what is the issue with making friends with men? Personally, I am welcoming to anyone with like-minded interests. So my question really is, when you cut to the chase, do men (in general) alienate our whole gender with their social behavior online? I'm not a woman and don't really understand what it's like to be in your shoes in an online community like this.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Texasguy2015
I'm pretty new here, but in my short time of poking around Lush, I notice a tremendous number of women here that are not welcoming to men as friends or anything for that matter. I can somewhat understand if you are only into women but even then, what is the issue with making friends with men? Personally, I am welcoming to anyone with like-minded interests. So my question really is, when you cut to the chase, do men (in general) alienate our whole gender with their social behavior online? I'm not a woman and don't really understand what it's like to be in your shoes in an online community like this.

I created a thread with a similar topic as this, it is what I have found as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't found a woman (so far) on Lush that I haven't had a pleasant encounter with here on Lush. But there are some predator guys that can be annoying. Just because I sign in on Lush doesn't mean that I want to drop my panties and have a sexual encounter with some body on line, as it appears that some guys think. But, if you check out my friends, you can see that I like both. I have had some lovely discussions (sexual and non sexual) with some of my male friends here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a chance to chat with a few people over the last couple day and see how some guys can be predatory in their ways. It's too bad but makes complete sense to me given that.
Lurker
0 likes
I like making friends with men...

It's really hard to find a nice one on here and it can be really upsetting going through the process of finding them amongst all the nasty ones. You get weary.

A lot of chaps I've spoken to are cold and really don't care who you are, that's soooo not sexy. Most press their own fantasies on you so that I get the impression they say the same thing no matter who they're talking to.

Anyway, I'm moaning, I've met a handful of nice ones, it's not worth only speaking to girls because then I'd be missing out on those few nice ones that are there. Also, I'm straight so I don't have a lot of choice smile