Withholding sex as punishment

last reply
18 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a question for my fellow Lush Ladies!

Have you ever or do you withhold sex from your partner to punish them? In what scenario do you or would you do so, and how long for?
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
I was married once; of course I did hahaha
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
no one wins when you withhold sex - that would mean i'm not getting any either, and that is just NOT acceptable!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
no one wins when you withhold sex - that would mean i'm not getting any either, and that is just NOT acceptable!

I did ha ha ha the divorce settlement was fantastic ha ha Only kidding - Not!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Withholding sex doesn't work... Guys love sex but were are not that desperate for it. Especially if we are pissed at you. We are not just stupid animals that want to just stick our dicks somewhere in you. Does your man withholding sex from you ladies work on you? Women like sex just as much as us...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Agree!

Anyway i wouldnt call it 'punishment', if you're annoyed with someone you wont want to sleep with them, but doing it to be etty and spiteful is ridiculous
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think that would be good for anyone... unless you don't like sex.... hahahahahahahaha oh i make myself laugh some times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope...thats just playing games. Real communication and getting thru issues together is the only thing that works.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not even sure I understand the concept.

Is it "I know, I am mad at him, so I will deny us both the single most satisfying, gratifying, electrifying experience we can have by fucking our brains out?

Of course not! It seems to imply that sex is a commodity... well lets trade, you do things i approve of and well then we can have sex.

Fuck that... you have a problem, work the fucking thing out...

To even use the phrase "withold sex" seems archaic... almost like the girl is nothing but a hole for the guy to use..... pfffffffftttt

Suck it up both parties and work the shit out... THEN get back to the damn matter at hand...SEX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yes, yes and yes : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm. See, I agree with all of you, withholding sex makes no sense to me. But this topic came up recently in a conversation with a group of women, and I was surprised how many of them did withhold sex. It went beyond "I'm mad, I don't *feel* like sex", to where the issue had been dealt with but they for some reason were still holding out to "teach him a lesson".

I'm so glad you Lush women aren't so petty. I am curious though that there is not even one person here who says they have done it at some point!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
Who are you punishing if you withhold sex?? Withhold food or beer, that would be effective and not hurt you!! That all being said, I'm young and have never been in a long term relationship......

Lexi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
withholding sex is just plain mean, what does she get out of it.......... probably he will look elsewhere, just saying
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Why on earth would I punish myself for my lovers misdeeds???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHR is right! I want sex even when I'm angry....in fact that's hot!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont withhold but if im not really up for it i certainly wont put in the effort to be up for it, if that makes sense.
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.
Lurker
0 likes
not at all a good idea, because then you dont get sex either, it is like a lose losesilly