Wireless Remote Vibrators

last reply
31 replies
15.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Depends what kind of social occasion it is. Never tried it but it could get kinda....awkward(?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

oh, i have a question about these, seeing as how umm... i think my wireless is dying from over use... do you have to do the sense motion thing or can you just turn it on and have it vibrate? reason i'm asking is sometimes i like to 'go solo' and keep the remote in my purse.... actually, that brings up another question - if i slip the remote into my boot or something like that, will the motion of my walking control the vibrations too?

btw, Damn you Doll, these things are expensive, but we still swear by our Soraya, so...

Yes, the hand held controller does have sense motion. You can turn it on and have it just vibrate. To do that you push the center button 3 times to get the hand held controller past the first 2 sense motion settings.

As far as your boot goes, push the center button 2x, this will putit into motion sensing mode. The faster it moves the stronger the vibe.....
In your case running would turn into a new sport. Humm, can she make a mile before she cums??? Would make an interesting wager...

Finally, yes I agree they are very expensive... but we have had a lot of fun with it so far, I think we got our money's worth.

I think I will ask my wife to take up jogging the next time I go for a run
Any idiot can destroy, it takes a special person to create, inspire others, & enhance life to its fullest.