Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wiener Pics

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
With all the talk about it in the news, I wondered:

What is your opinion of a guy sending you a picture of his bulging pants or penis? Is it something that you actively seek out? Or are you creeped out if they want to send the picture? I'm guessing that a lot of guys aggressively distribute photos of themselves, since there are many women's profiles that say something along the lines of "No dick pics." Does the same apply to a cliche shirtless photo a la the craigslist Congressman?
You're right in guessing that there are guys that aggresively show themselve to every women they meet on here. I've run into several of them
Personally, I dont particualrly mind a guy sending my a picture of his dick- if thats what turns him on, then I'm happy to help, I suppose.

However I dont seek them by any means. Maybe if there a guy I've connected with really well- both on a sexual and nonsexual level- I may get curious and suggest exchanging pictures of things. But, outside of that I'm very impartial to cock shots.
Yeah, that's what I figured.
I definitely wouldn't mind a pic of bulging pants/or a dick IF it was from a guy I already knew and liked. But, as it tends to work for girls, I need an emotional connection so if some guy that I don't know at all just sent me a picture it wouldn't do anything for me no matter how big or great he was. ;)
pics of dicks have little erotic value unless I have an interest in you... if i want 'em i'll ask
If I dont know you and you randomly send me a pic of your cock, then Yes, I am creeped out!! But if I know you and we have a relationship then I dont mind. But I never ask any man or woman to send me a pic. If they want to then that is their choice, but I prefer they ask first before sending one. If we are very close, then a surprise is OK, LOL!!