Why so few for the guys?

last reply
53 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have asked a number of questions to the guys since I've been here and received informative answers, all my questions were research based to help me write stories, if and when a new question I have springs to mind which hasn't already been asked I will ask it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just throwing in my 2 cents.
A lot of women feel more comfortable getting advice from other women, which of course is a little whacky since no one knows a man's body or mind better than a man.
Also a lot of women believe they are already great lovers. There men never complain about how they perform orally or how they ride them when screwing so they must be good at it. But a man will rarely complain about sex over fear of not getting any.
So a tip for the women. Ask questions like a man does. We are trying to figure out how to be better lovers and more pleasurable to our partners not just because it's really important to us, we also want women to have the same thirst for greater gratification of all parties involved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I have asked a number of questions to the guys since I've been here and received informative answers, all my questions were research based to help me write stories, if and when a new question I have springs to mind which hasn't already been asked I will ask it.

Alright then, I'll have to check out some of your stories. You know, just too see if the men where really helpful or not ...

Quote by ricinatl
Just throwing in my 2 cents.
A lot of women feel more comfortable getting advice from other women, which of course is a little whacky since no one knows a man's body or mind better than a man.
Also a lot of women believe they are already great lovers. There men never complain about how they perform orally or how they ride them when screwing so they must be good at it. But a man will rarely complain about sex over fear of not getting any.
So a tip for the women. Ask questions like a man does. We are trying to figure out how to be better lovers and more pleasurable to our partners not just because it's really important to us, we also want women to have the same thirst for greater gratification of all parties involved.

Well said my friend ... well said.
Lurker
0 likes
Heh. I've thought about this since I posted earlier.

I hesitate to even enter the male forum because when I just post stories I get hit on by dozens of random men. Imagine the response if I publicly channeled my curiosity. I'd have to crawl into a ghost hole and stay there.

(Someone said this already and it's a true point. The responses and readers are two different puddles)

The only thin I recall wanting to ask was 'what does a male orgasm feel like' I ended up reading a lot of erotica written by men, and that was informative enough. I have a 4.0, and write erotica. I'd feel freaking stupid actually asking that. I also bet that a lot of the responses would be 'it feels good!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because us females retain information when we ask questions haha. Guys seem to forget how many of us like our pussies completely shaven or trimmed so that question comes up once a week.

Or, us females just know everything about you simple creatures we call men
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty
I was browsing the forums, as I do so often when I am at home and bored, and I decided to go to the "ask the guys" section to see if I could answer a few questions. What I found was mostly out-dated questions. Now how should I eat up my spare time? (not my actual question)

So my question for you all is, "Why so few inquiries for the men?".

What would be an out-dated type of question, in your opinion? Something like this from 2010? Simply because the last answer was posted in October of that year? Still sounds relevant to me, and there were over 4000 page views. Looks like it was a popular question.

The majority of questions posted in Ask the Gals are a blatant call for attention from someone. I suppose that's why there have been almost 3 times as many inane, nonsensical and plain goofy-as-fuck questions posed to the ladies.

How should you eat up your spare time? You can scope out the 1000 plus previous posts and revive previously posed questions (a good many are also repeated)...then add your comments.

No rules against doing so here.

Unless your post here - in Ask the Gals was merely a blatant call for attention from the ladies.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

What would be an out-dated type of question, in your opinion? Something like this from 2010? Simply because the last answer was posted in October of that year? Still sounds relevant to me, and there were over 4000 page views. Looks like it was a popular question.

The majority of questions posted in Ask the Gals are a blatant call for attention from someone. I suppose that's why there have been almost 3 times as many inane, nonsensical and plain goofy-as-fuck questions posed to the ladies.

How should you eat up your spare time? You can scope out the 1000 plus previous posts and revive previously posed questions (a good many are also repeated)...then add your comments.

No rules against doing so here.

Unless your post here - in Ask the Gals was merely a blatant call for attention from the ladies.

Outdated in the context of my thread was not in reference to the type or relevance of the thread, but the fact that they have been answered many times over or are just very old ... to the point it would be redundant to answer.

I began this thread because I didn't want to revive an outdated, or rather plentifully-answered and old, thread.

I suppose I may have already known the answers that would come from this. So maybe it wasn't so much a serious inquiry as a way to bring to the foreground and discuss something that I've observed. Also, I like causing a ruckus ... semi-successful.

If it was merely a call for attention from the ladies, which for all you know it may be (and a successful one at that), I wouldn't call it blatant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DazzlingLove
Because us females retain information when we ask questions haha. Guys seem to forget how many of us like our pussies completely shaven or trimmed so that question comes up once a week.

Or, us females just know everything about you simple creatures we call men

Oh, no one has forgotten. I think you know that.

How fun, simplicity is not restricted to my gender. With just a little insight you will find that many people are pretty simple and easy to understand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Heh. I've thought about this since I posted earlier.

I hesitate to even enter the male forum because when I just post stories I get hit on by dozens of random men. Imagine the response if I publicly channeled my curiosity. I'd have to crawl into a ghost hole and stay there.

(Someone said this already and it's a true point. The responses and readers are two different puddles)

The only thin I recall wanting to ask was 'what does a male orgasm feel like' I ended up reading a lot of erotica written by men, and that was informative enough. I have a 4.0, and write erotica. I'd feel freaking stupid actually asking that. I also bet that a lot of the responses would be 'it feels good!'

Maybe I don't understand the actual volume of random men you are talking about, but if it is truly just dozens is it difficult to click "no", "delete", "ignore", or whatever have you. If the volume, however, is just ridiculous then I suppose I get it.

I'm sure after sifting through the morons you might have found some interesting responses to a question like that. I say that because sensations, in general, are thought to be unique to the individual and how their brain processes the information. Like you said though, most people would probably have responded with something like, "It's awesome", or "Why don't I show you". I believe people respond with such simplicity because they cannot put such an abstract idea into words. So, instead of saying that, they revert to stupidity. For example, what if I asked you, "What does blue look like to you?" Don't respond with, "Like the sky".
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty

I began this thread because I didn't want to revive an outdated, or rather plentifully-answered and old, thread.

Also, I like causing a ruckus ... semi-successful.

If it was merely a call for attention from the ladies, which for all you know it may be (and a successful one at that), I wouldn't call it blatant.

Oh well why didn't you just lay claim to your attention whoring from the start? Welcome to Lush...You should fit in comfortably, surrounded by thousands of your peers.

Too bad you just missed the big contest. Stick around, I'm sure there'll be another one in, oh...about four years.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lets not forget the frequent questions involved with anal play. However a lot of guys also answer on the female sub forum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Lets not forget the frequent questions involved with anal play. However a lot of guys also answer on the female sub forum.

Have we forgotten? I wasn't aware in the first place.

I've definitely noticed this strange anomaly where guy seem to loose there dicks and suddenly ... a vagina opens up and they are women. Either that or they are just confused as to what gender they fall under. Not that there is anything wrong with either of those scenarios. To each their own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Oh well why didn't you just lay claim to your attention whoring from the start? Welcome to Lush...You should fit in comfortably, surrounded by thousands of your peers.

Too bad you just missed the big contest. Stick around, I'm sure there'll be another one in, oh...about four years.

... I was joking. If I wanted attention that badly, I would just go post answers on the "Ask the Gals" section where I would be sure to stand out.

What big contest?
Lurker
0 likes
Tum Titum Titum...

Gosh, what a mess some folks make around here stirring up a fuss. All these questions. I don't know what the world is coming to, I mean... As long as a girl gives good head, takes it up the tradesman's entrance and lets a guy plop his clogs all over her face now and again, tut, tut, tut... the world be a much happier place.

They've made a right old mess here... I'll go and get a dust pan and brush, probably need a mop as well...

Tum Titum...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the questions I've posed (admittedly with tongue firmly in cheek), have been in replies to other questions such as trying to lighten up the never ending pubic hair debate by asking if after all these stated preferences about shaved pubic hair women like half shaven faces on men (which is a current trend) grazing their tender and recently shaved nether regions. Unfortunately nobody replied it must have been one of the less simple questions about men. I totally agree with the yawn factor about sexual questions like pubic hair, breast size, cock size and the one about swallowing cum etc. In fact I often wonder why they keep resurfacing (no pun intended) as I'm sure we all have the general idea now that women and men have different bodies. To digress slightly and boast I was just grabbed by 2 young women and dragged into the health food shop. They made me hold a device a little like a Sony Play Station, weighed me (60 kilos), measured my height (1.7 metres,) and then told me I was perfect, didn't look my age (but still didn't try to sell me anything) and asked that if I had any obese friends to please recommend they come and get tested for .. and then they used some modern acronym which I've forgotten along with all the other ones.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty

I've definitely noticed this strange anomaly where guy seem to loose there dicks and suddenly ... a vagina opens up and they are women. Either that or they are just confused as to what gender they fall under. Not that there is anything wrong with either of those scenarios. To each their own.

Quote by DrMcNasty

... I was joking. If I wanted attention that badly, I would just go post answers on the "Ask the Gals" section where I would be sure to stand out.

It's quite common for guys to post answers in this forum and for gals to post in 'ask the guys' if they think they have something of value to contribute to a particular thread.
Lurker
0 likes
because girls will tell you their thoughts, guys tell you what you want to hear to get in your pants
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
This has been the funniest thing that I've read all day.
God, I needed a laugh.

Everything I could possibly say has already been said, quite eloquently. But, god above, I just had to say "thank you" for the chuckle. Hehe.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
There is no way to post here without looking like an idiot....lmao
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty

What big contest?

Ohhh...so you do joke. But just on your terms right? Ya know, for someone who sez they are new to social blogging you sure do seem pretty darn savvy in the specific way you ask your question and the bantering you do with people. Doesn't come off as a rookie at all. Furthermore, your bantering and the structure of your name is suspiciously similar to another Lush member. Might you be MrNudiePants in disguise? Just askin'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with your observation, but i would say that in recompense for asking fewer questions, the gals tend to ask better and more interesting ones. a lot of the q's guys post sound like they come less from a place of curiosity than a way to try and find someone to cyber with.

and btw, i should probably clarify and say i thought this was a damn awesome question.
0 likes
Not that I'm a gal...

Perhaps the female demographic on the site is smaller? I don't know the actual percentages (and adjusting for people who don't report their actual gender and/or sex), but perhaps that's affecting it. Could be just the culture of the site. I don't know. Just throwing out ideas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reboot! Trolling along my old posts and look what I stumbled upon ... I had to do it. My need for fun got the better of me.

Quote by Kristind

Ohhh...so you do joke. But just on your terms right? Ya know, for someone who sez they are new to social blogging you sure do seem pretty darn savvy in the specific way you ask your question and the bantering you do with people. Doesn't come off as a rookie at all. Furthermore, your bantering and the structure of your name is suspiciously similar to another Lush member. Might you be MrNudiePants in disguise? Just askin'.

Kristin, I joke all the time. In fact, I sometimes need to learn when to stop. I also, however, enjoy a good debate, argument, fight, whatever you want to call it. Don't take it personal; I enjoyed talking with you.

As for my supposed experience in social blogging, I am really new to it. What you are seeing is years of experience (also a very big interest) in debating, public speaking, and writing. I can assure you that I am not MrNudiePants nor do I know who he is.

Quote by bustyreadhead
i agree with your observation, but i would say that in recompense for asking fewer questions, the gals tend to ask better and more interesting ones. a lot of the q's guys post sound like they come less from a place of curiosity than a way to try and find someone to cyber with.

and btw, i should probably clarify and say i thought this was a damn awesome question.

I will concede to this. I actually don't have a choice but to concede because it's true.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Quote by _mal_
Not that I'm a gal...

Perhaps the female demographic on the site is smaller? I don't know the actual percentages (and adjusting for people who don't report their actual gender and/or sex), but perhaps that's affecting it. Could be just the culture of the site. I don't know. Just throwing out ideas.

Good point, I should have taken into account the percentage of males to female on here. Very good point indeed.