Why shouldn't (or should) guys show their dicks in their profiles

last reply
37 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
On the other hand, if your dick really is the most attractive thing about you...hey, flaunt what you got, I guess, if you're determined to share.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you want to show it, show it. Nobody is going to be traumatized by seeing a little thumbnail of something that looks like a dick on someone's profile, no matter how weird it looks. If they don't want to see it, then they don't have to click on the pic to enlarge it.

You will get judged by it though, and on this site, it's just so boring and common to see close-up dick pics. They're really not very exciting and definitely not a turn-on. Try for a close-up of your foot or something - show that you've got a sense of humour and originality.

If you're going for sex appeal, and still want to show some cock, go for a pic from the neck down so people see some of your body as well. Crop out the background. Much more effective.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to see everything, including his cock.

Like others here I want to see more than just his cock.

A nice hard cock picture always gives me a buz
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find them boring. I mean you see one cock, then you seen them all.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Beckey

A nice hard cock picture always gives me a buz

There must be some hilarious comment about the Lush member Buz, and/or a vibrator, for the life of me I can't think it up!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I concur with Doll. (No surprise- I usually do). The cock-shot is boring. Might as well be a dildo. Attach it to a nice, fit torso and it turns into a turn-on.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not believe guys should, or should not show their dicks in their profiles. I do believe however that unless a guy is willing to put his dick on his profile, he can not constantly ask a girl why she does not have a "nice pussy shot" on her profile.
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Lurker
0 likes
That's up to the guy but he should definitely not be begging for people to comment on the pictures... That is silly.