0 likes
i want to know why you like cum so much...doesnt it taste funny
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure it is the same reason I love chocolate.DvLOI14dqPTZngHy
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I never analyzed it.

I believe it is my reward or gift for making a guy feel really good!
Or sometimes it is something of a gift from a girl for making her guy feel good!

But in in any case, I know I did something hot to be rewarded with a cum shot!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not everyone likes it.. personally i hate cum.. makes me want to vomit... ugh

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
Its Good for Girlie Complexion..
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love cum. I love the taste of cum, but some is better tasting than others hehe and I love cum inside me and on my body. But I don't know why I like it so much, maybe like Lani, it is same reason I like chocolatesmile
Lurker
1 like
I like the taste and it makes you feel like you did something really good when a big load shoots out.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I guess I like the feel of it. Depending on my mood.. more often then not, I'll swallow if I'm giving a blow job and if I don't well I spit it out haha but I don't actively scoop it up and eat it. Put it this way I wouldn't accept a cup full of it.
Even with the same guy, it can taste different- I've experience bitterness - could be due to diet at the moment or after loads of beer haha but usually its pleasant & neutral smile
Lurker
0 likes
very nice answers thanks
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by eviej
I like the taste and it makes you feel like you did something really good when a big load shoots out.

exactly!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I think it is one of those acquired tastes, and I have certainly acquired it. It also assures me that I have satisfied my lover and that makes me feel good.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I like so much about it. Sometimes the taste and texture are a bit "off", but they are far outweighed by the intimacy, the "naughtiness", the act of sharing and consumption.... I sometimes feel, especually with guys I really like, that they're letting me consume part of their bodies and carrying that with me forever. That started when I was younger and had just started sucking and swallowing - I could be on a "date". I often liked to give my dates a "start the evening bj" just to keep things calmer during the date, but let them know that I didn't consider sex a "reward" - I considered it a gift, and one that was often given more than once during a date. Anyway - I used to get the biggest kick out of going out and doing stuff with people, knowing that I had a bellyfull of cum. It was especially fun when I brought a guy home for a dinner or picnic or cookout, or I'd go to his house - and we'd be there, talking with family, and I'd know I had a belly full of his cum in me. THAT was fun (still is, btw). Although it doesn't really matter to me where a friend cums, I just enjoy being part of the process. If its my vagina, or my hands, or my mouth or even my tiny boobs that cause a guy to cum, I love being part of it, and his cum is just a nice part of the event! I usually swallow, and I usually enjoy the taste to the point that I play with it in my mouth, or make a little devotional process of licking it off his penis or belly or wherever -- it is a nice substance and a nice gift.

1 like

Lol, stupid question. No, I think I get what you're after with your question. His sperm itself is no big deal to me, it's his reactions to his ejaculation that make me feel really good about my part; like I did my "job" well and he enjoyed himself.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Cum tastes so good! The taste, the texture on your skin. Knowing you gave him so much pleasure that he shot his load for you is so sexy. It's always fun to play with the cum after to savor your yummy reward.

2 likes

I love cum because it means you pleasured the guy. It's so sexy listening to a man moan and breathe heavy and feeling his cum shoot in my mouth❤️. I love how it taste and I enjoy feeling it in my mouth or dripping out of my pussy afterward. It's psychologically pleasing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A very "holistic" and "earth mother-type" friend of mine and I had a conversation about this in college. She was into what she called "white magic" and claimed that it was in her blood since she was 100% Irish and had a "white magic" grandmother, etc etc. I'm also 100% Irish, but don't consider myself to be a white witch.

Anyway, this girl told me that you can be very social and go out with lots of guys and girls, and all is well. But, if you like them and have an emotional bond with them - maybe even "love" them - then having sex takes on some sort of power. And consuming their semen is an ultimate act of joining, even more than normal sex. She claimed that there were studies showing that when a woman swallows her lover's cum, the semen becomes a powerful part of her physiology, and puts her and the guy in some sort of mystical synchrony, maybe setting up some sort of psychic connection between them. She said her grandmother told her that white witches in the "old world" would consume the cum of men they wanted to control ( the succubus in old mythology !) . I laughed at this and said that if swallowing cum was all it took to gain control, I was going to blow all my male teachers and "will" them to give me good grades, etcetc etc. I'd consumed a pretty decent amount of cum from a good number of guys at that point, so I should already have had a nice army at my disposal.

She dismissed that - telling me it was more than just giving blowjobs - it had to be done in the right frame of mind under the right conditions etc etc - and to learn those, you had to study white witchcraft. She said she had also given loads and loads of blowjobs and wished that all it took to control guys was to swallow their cum and digest it.

Well, girls - in my experience, some of the guys I know will do whatever I ask if they know an encore blowjob is part of the deal - all this stemming from having gotten one in the first place. Some of them prefer blowjobs. So, maybe there is something to this - not magic, but certainly psychology. Some guys I know absolutely love getting blown and having me swallow their cum - one guy told me he loved going out with me after I'd swallowed his cum - he just loved the thought that his cum was inside me, nourishing me .... In the meantime, I could pretty much set the pace for the evening - what we do, where we go, etc etc.... White magic?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It clears my sinuses.???

2 likes

Quote by Icarus4

It clears my sinuses.???

Lmao yeah ok 👌 your answers are epic

Cause it’s from him. It’s him feeling passion for me. If he cums it’s special it’s lust it’s appreciation by him for me. It’s sexual life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by thesexynun

Lmao yeah ok 👌 your answers are epic

Cause it’s from him. It’s him feeling passion for me. If he cums it’s special it’s lust it’s appreciation by him for me. It’s sexual life.

I am starting to develop an attraction for the celibate nun which in all likelihood will be an unrequited passion of mine. Just remember my thoughts are with you as I speak sweet nothings to my bar of soap in the shower.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It's the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....