why do you enjoy sucking dick

last reply
26 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if you do, why do you enjoy sucking dick?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Dick is such a nice guy. How could any girl refuse to suck him?

Edit : Funny how my post helped this thread take off. It was slowly fading away on page 2 of 'Ask the Gals' when I posted this.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I enjoy the intimacy of having him in my mouth and feeling every nuance of his pleasure.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Because it tastes good to me. Clean of course.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
honestly, because it is such a rush of power and submission, with a man's dick in your mouth, you are in complete control of his pleasure ad orgasm, yet he can cum in your mouth without warning,

no where else do you get the combination of control and submission as you do when you take an erect cock into your mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by submissivemom72
honestly, because it is such a rush of power and submission, with a man's dick in your mouth, you are in complete control of his pleasure ad orgasm, yet he can cum in your mouth without warning,

no where else do you get the combination of control and submission as you do when you take an erect cock into your mouth.

wow so well put.. totally agreesmile
Lurker
0 likes

I enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
My experience of sucking cock has always been that of performing a submissive act.

Why do I enjoy it?
For many reasons, the principal one being when I'm on my knees feeling the power the guy has over me as he eases his rigid cock into my mouth makes me feel I have abandoned myself to someone else's will and it's a massive turn on.

Another reason I like sucking cock is when, due to circumstances, having full sex can't or isn't going to happen, it can be a quick, easy and convenient way to pleasure a guy. And because it's naughty, dirty and fun to do it.

Men love it etc etc

How many reasons do you want?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess the next question is 'is it an act of further submission to let him ejaculate in your mouth, and even more submissive to swallow his semen?'
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess the next question is 'is it an act of further submission to let him ejaculate in your mouth, and even more submissive to swallow his semen?'
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love having the control over his pleasure.. taking him to the edge of orgasm then teasing... Mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the feel of it in my mouth. Rigid but spongy in the knob. Also, it can be a submissive act or a power and control act, depending on how it's done. Is he fucking your mouth or are you sucking him? The squirting into my mouth gives me an immediate orgasmic response, so I love it when it's unexpected.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the feeling of being in control
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy having control of the guy with my mouth and seeing how much I turn him on when I'm going down on him
Lurker
0 likes
It is interesting (and so true) that the act of giving oral sex (both ways) can be an act of submission AND/OR an act of dominance and control. And it is interesting to see how each person views that. I am sure that with most people it is both, but depending on the situation which it is changes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love making a guy moan and groan. I love the slight moment of control when he rolls his. Eyes back into his head and bucks in pleasure , teasing him until he can't resist cumming
Sassy scary cute <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like this thread.

*gives it a gold star*
0 likes
see dick swell

see dick cum

see jane happy...lol

am sorry I am old this reminded me of the dick and jane books

yup am as old as dirt I am

and yes serene you did save this post..lmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feel of a hard dick in my mouth. Looking up at his face while I suck him. Mmmmmm....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the second time I did it I have perfected and improved my technique and now enjoy the entire experience - the previous writers have just about covered everything but for me it is also a reward for the pleasure he gives me when he provides the same oral satisfaction I do for him.
The first time - the taste of his semen was a surprise - for both of us. Since then I have realised how delightful the procedure and feeling of having his cock in my mouth can be. The swirl and swallow after he has ejaculated is a delight. The technique helps us both. I do have a slight aversion to his taste if he has been eating asparagus or onions - garlic is no problem. A girl friend says she has taste problems if he has been eating Pineapple.... and she spits...I havent noticed that. I do definitly prefer a guy that has been circumcised though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by submissivemom72

I totally agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I enjoy the control/submission aspect of it, I enjoy it because it is one of the few ways I can focus on my lover's pleasure alone. I want to concern myself with his feelings, what feels good to him, what he wants, more out of love for him than as an act of submission.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'LL be home soon Butter lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The feel, the texture, the scent, the hard mass piercing the depths of my throat, pushing beyond my comfort zone, forcing my throat to clamp down on the head, fucking my mouth, its all quite empowering for me! The only time its ever submissive is when I'm being a bitch and nagging him and he likes to shut me up by forcing it down my throat. ALL POWER GOES TO HIM! LOVE IT!
Lurker
0 likes
the feel of a hot cock in my throat is the best thing ever I pretty much live just for that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I LOVE being on my knees and pleasing men