Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do women want to fatten up their men???

last reply
38 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShakespearesHeart
I am English, and our country is run on cookery programmes! All women like to be pampered and spoilt, so fig speaking yes most women do like someone else to pamper them, in malaysia its a different culture.

I am English too. I was more questioning the part about women not being arsed to eat what they cook themselves. I love to cook, but sometimes don't feel that hungry when I spend all day in the kitchen smelling food, but that isn't a female thing. I don't understand the comment about women not being bothered to eat the food they cook and therefore want to eat other people's food? Why wouldn't that apply to men too?

And I guess if you considered cooking more of a chore or did it all the time, then sure you'd want a break every now and then from it. I just don't see why this would be a gender issue.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyho51
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck
Quote by Dancing_Doll
OK, I have never heard of girlfriends wanting to 'fatten up' their boyfriends... (anyone heard of the obesity epidemic?)

I can see this more the case with a well-meaning mom trying to encourage her sons to have second helpings, especially as they are growing up.

I think you can help a guy feel more "like a man" by trusting in his ability to choose the correct portions sizes for himself.

Well...then you mustnt be that type then...why you mention obesity tho..i have no clue!!

a well meaning mom??? no im talking about girlfriends here...NOT mom's....big difference...have you had a boyfriend before?

Encouraging larger portions to "fatten up" is your verbiage, not mine. Sorry if you don't see the potential link to obesity... maybe you need to do a little more reading on this subject if you don't. It might be fine while you are a teenager because you can burn off the extra calories and tend to have a higher metabolism, but wait until you hit the freshman-15 and then start to slide into a more sedentary lifestyle without curbing your food intake. People who get used to over-eating when they are in their youth are at higher risk for obesity later in life. If you don't believe me, go to your local super-size fast food joint and compare it to suggested portion sizes recommended by Health Organizations. Healthy eating starts early in life... trying to encourage the opposite by "fattening up" doesn't make sense to me... but hey, that's just me.

If you're a skinny guy and need to gain weight, then there are ways to gain lean muscle that are healthier than "fattening up" with food. I don't think it's a girlfriend's place to attempt to do it for you, any more than it would be a girlfriend's place to try to starve you down if she thought you were fat. You are your own person, with your own body and the assumption is you can decide your own portion sizes once you move out of mom's house.

If you want to eat more, then eat it... and vice versa. You're right, I'm not the 'type' to keep track of what my man eats. I trust that he can do that on his own.

And yes, to respond to your attempt at sarcasm, I have had boyfriends before... just not scrawny ones... but I guess that's just not 'my type' either...

I love her intelligent remarks and how she comports herself with such poise and understanding but all the while attacking you intellectually and causing you to think on what you said.

Sexyho51

Even idiots have something intelligent to say, if you can be bothered to listen! You are quiet right in saying she held her composure! unfortunatly you neglected to hold yours! because you managed to point it out without actually offering a valid opinion other than jumping on the band wagon and tried to make it a battle of the sex's in your unwarranted sarcastic im smarter than you comments, maybe you ought to think on that before offering to point out how clever you think you are.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by ShakespearesHeart
I am English, and our country is run on cookery programmes! All women like to be pampered and spoilt, so fig speaking yes most women do like someone else to pamper them, in malaysia its a different culture.

I am English too. I was more questioning the part about women not being arsed to eat what they cook themselves. I love to cook, but sometimes don't feel that hungry when I spend all day in the kitchen smelling food, but that isn't a female thing. I don't understand the comment about women not being bothered to eat the food they cook and therefore want to eat other people's food? Why wouldn't that apply to men too?

And I guess if you considered cooking more of a chore or did it all the time, then sure you'd want a break every now and then from it. I just don't see why this would be a gender issue.

It's not a gender issue??? most women I have come across prefer other people to cook for them.....men generally dnt give a toss as long as its eatable lol.

I didnt say anything about them wanting to eat other peoples food!!! I meant to say they prefere others to cook for them, im pretty sure I did say that?

If you are English you know exactly what I mean you are just picking me up on technecality (however you spell it).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck
Quote by Dancing_Doll
OK, I have never heard of girlfriends wanting to 'fatten up' their boyfriends... (anyone heard of the obesity epidemic?)

I can see this more the case with a well-meaning mom trying to encourage her sons to have second helpings, especially as they are growing up.

I think you can help a guy feel more "like a man" by trusting in his ability to choose the correct portions sizes for himself.

Well...then you mustnt be that type then...why you mention obesity tho..i have no clue!!

a well meaning mom??? no im talking about girlfriends here...NOT mom's....big difference...have you had a boyfriend before?

Encouraging larger portions to "fatten up" is your verbiage, not mine. Sorry if you don't see the potential link to obesity... maybe you need to do a little more reading on this subject if you don't. It might be fine while you are a teenager because you can burn off the extra calories and tend to have a higher metabolism, but wait until you hit the freshman-15 and then start to slide into a more sedentary lifestyle without curbing your food intake. People who get used to over-eating when they are in their youth are at higher risk for obesity later in life. If you don't believe me, go to your local super-size fast food joint and compare it to suggested portion sizes recommended by Health Organizations. Healthy eating starts early in life... trying to encourage the opposite by "fattening up" doesn't make sense to me... but hey, that's just me.

If you're a skinny guy and need to gain weight, then there are ways to gain lean muscle that are healthier than "fattening up" with food. I don't think it's a girlfriend's place to attempt to do it for you, any more than it would be a girlfriend's place to try to starve you down if she thought you were fat. You are your own person, with your own body and the assumption is you can decide your own portion sizes once you move out of mom's house.

If you want to eat more, then eat it... and vice versa. You're right, I'm not the 'type' to keep track of what my man eats. I trust that he can do that on his own.

And yes, to respond to your attempt at sarcasm, I have had boyfriends before... just not scrawny ones... but I guess that's just not 'my type' either...

What a LOSER!! sorry , but you actually went through the effort to write all this to prove a point??

What a massive waste of your time and effort!!..im surprised you cannot judge what a dumb mistake it is to write out all that shit based on a loose passing comment my girlfriend made to me...a total stranger to you no less...

massive face palm moment there dear..you aint all that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck
Quote by Dancing_Doll

What a LOSER!! sorry , but you actually went through the effort to write all this to prove a point??

What a massive waste of your time and effort!!..im surprised you cannot judge what a dumb mistake it is to write out all that shit based on a loose passing comment my girlfriend made to me...a total stranger to you no less...

Just a quick lesson here. If it takes you a week to come up with a response to someone, you might want to actually respond to them specifically. You asked why she talked about obesity, she told you. You made comments about whether she had ever had a boyfriend, she replied. I'm not sure what you are talking about with this "loose passing comment your girlfriend made to you." Was this thread your girlfriend's idea?

The one thing I agree with you on, is that talking to you, and trying to explain her answer to your question was a complete waste of her time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jebru
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Just a quick lesson here. If it takes you a week to come up with a response to someone, you might want to actually respond to them specifically. You asked why she talked about obesity, she told you. You made comments about whether she had ever had a boyfriend, she replied. I'm not sure what you are talking about with this "loose passing comment your girlfriend made to you." Was this thread your girlfriend's idea?

The one thing I agree with you on, is that talking to you, and trying to explain her answer to your question was a complete waste of her time.

Nah it took me a week coz i dont come onto to internet forums much. was just trying to be an active "member" who contributes, so i made a thread..will i care in 15 minutes from now? not one bit : )
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck
Quote by Dancing_Doll

LMAO... that's all you can come up with?
Next time I'll remember not to use such big words... it's obvious you communicate better with insults rather than with intellect.
This being a 'writing community', I will refrain from lowering myself to the grade-school name-calling that you prefer.
There are rules here by the way. The assumption is that you can respond intelligently when you disagree with someone in the forums, not throw a temper tantrum and resort to unimaginative personal attacks when you 'don't get your own way'.
Way to go on becoming an "active member"... don't let the door hit you on the way out...
I think your 15 minutes are about 'up' anyway... Thanks for playing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cuteguyhotfuck

Well your original question was this:

Okay here's something i wonder about..

why is that women always bring up the idea of "fattening up" their boyfriends to their liking??

like, insisting on big meals coz we are "a man" and "needs to be fed"

is it something genetically built into females or something?

There was no mention that your question was based on your girlfriend's passing comment about this to you, not at all, but that it was something you were wondering about.

I think that Dancing Doll has been excedingly polite to you, and she's right -- this is a place where writers hang out, and we tend to think about questions and respond to them by means of the written word.

There was no need for you to resort to insulting her, when she treated your question, and you, with respect.