Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do us girls not get turned on when a guy sends us a cock pic?

last reply
44 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The thing is that we girls are particularly sensitive to words so the cock pic has to be accompanied by exciting ones to get to us, especially ones that make us feel strongly desired. Like for instance "Dear Goddess, this belongs to you now" or a less corny "Tonignht I'm gonna use this to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow"
Lurker
0 likes
The thing is that we girls are particularly sensitive to words so the cock pic has to be accompanied by exciting ones to get to us, especially ones that make us feel strongly desired. Like for instance "Dear Goddess, this belongs to you now" or a less corny "Tonignht I'm gonna use this to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow"
Lurker
0 likes
Speak for yourself. I quite enjoy getting cock pics. That is, when they are from people I actually WANT to send me that sort of thing - not just random cock pics from random people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speak for yourself. It turns me on ;) assuming of course that it's from someone who's cock I want to see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy cock pictures actually. But I also want to see faces, butts and abs!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I'm interested in a guy sexually, sure! I'd love to see his cock! But some random guy online sending me a pic of his dick? No thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's like sex. I like a little foreplay before the main event. But eventually, after a while, yes I want to see it. Just warn me first ok? It's a bit of a shock if you don't.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm not attracted to cocks; i'm attracted to the men they're attached to

in other words: keep the random dick pic, guy i just met 3 minutes ago in the chat room

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
Not a fan of unsolicited dick pics

I mean not even a hello ..but hey want to see my penis

If that is your lead off in a pm

Just don't

I love to see the man I adore..penis

But yes you should feel quiet proud

But can I at least get a sentence before I see your flag raised
Lurker
0 likes
Because we like words, an interesting conversation, build up to see if we are drawn to them as a person first. I mean for me a cock pic is just a pic, it does not impress. And sending me an unsolicited picture is a turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get what you mean. I think the best word/way to answer is: we've been "desensitized".

Having said that, I'd say it depends on who the guy is and what he means to the girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Thesexynun said:

Not a fan of unsolicited dick pics
I mean not even a hello ..but hey want to see my penis
If that is your lead off in a pm
Just don't
I love to see the man I adore..penis
But yes you should feel quiet proud
But can I at least get a sentence before I see your flag raised

And I totally agree. It was a brilliant post! To me it is a massive turn off to receive a picture of someones penis. I have seen plenty in real life so don't really want to see pictures of someones I am never really likly to meet. Its a big turn off and is very likely to stop me chatting any further with them!
Lurker
0 likes
If a guy just send a 'dick pic', which happens pretty frequently, it's not a turn on. However, if they send a photo of their hard cock on my pic, then it's a completely different story.

I have had dozens, literally dozens, of tributes pics and vids done. And every one of them was a turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I do but from people I know and I have talked to. Not those random ass ones from random ass guys that i have never talked to in my life.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Such an interesting discussion! Like so many others here, a random dick pic does nothing for me. Ditto some bloke I've chatted to for about 3 minutes max proudly laying out his meat and 2 veg with a resounding thwack on the virtual table. Definitely a conversation stopper, but not in the way he hoped!
For me there's also a 3rd scenario, where I've been chatting to a guy for a while and there is good conversation, flirty banter and the stirrings of a connection. And it seems as if at this point some guys get impatient and think that if they start suggesting or actually sharing cock pics they will skip out several unnecessary stages and I will be overcome with lust! For me this is a turn off because, suddenly its all about his cock, what he'd like to do with it and I seem to be reduced to some passive, peripheral handmaiden in this situation!!
As quite a few posters have said the build up or foreplay, teasing, sexual tension, is very important. Letting that get to near unbearable levels before sharing or even me actually asking for a body pic is wildly exciting, empowering and mutual.