Login

why??

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Why is it when girls pose nude or take their shirt and bra off that they cover their nipples? They will show you their breast but not their nipples.
Lurker
Because whats life without a bit of mystery?
Active Ink Slinger
Just a bid of modesty.
Lurker
I never actually thought of that until now! I think the reason why is that. Not women want to maintain their modesty. But!!!!!! Society has shown women as in magazines and t.v that showing nipples is a step to far too rude.
Lurker
I wouldn't show mine as there inverted and have always been ashamed that there not the same as other women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rainbow Warrior
I guess I'm bucking that trend (if it is one). Guys have nipples. Girls have nipples. Why hide them?
It's artistic.
You can't really sexualize tits if you don't see nipples.
Lurker
Quote by Beffer
I guess I'm bucking that trend (if it is one). Guys have nipples. Girls have nipples. Why hide them?

Beffer you have a gorgeous sexy beautiful nipple.

To me the Nipple is far more erotic than just the breast. They add that bit of mystery to what's left to enhance the beauty of a breast. Even a woman who is flat chested has perky nipples. So hiding them adds curiousity.
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

It's artistic.
You can't really sexualize tits if you don't see nipples.

Wrong! I sexualize YOUR tits and I can't see your nipples!
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Beffer

i don't have nipples. i have 'fun buttons'!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.