Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

who is more adventurous blonde brunnette or redheads?

last reply
19 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Tell me who is more adventurous and better in bed and why?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
You really don't think hair color makes a difference do you?

Like, all blondes are adventurous and all redheads like it a certain way? I will let you fill in the blanks yourself, I bet you have a preference on this anyways:

All _____________ are ____________.
Lurker
0 likes
Fair enough just the redheads I've been with were better and the blondes were the ones who gave th blowjobs btw I like your location ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
You really don't think hair color makes a difference do you?

Like, all blondes are adventurous and all redheads like it a certain way? I will let you fill in the blanks yourself, I bet you have a preference on this anyways:

All _____________ are ____________.
Lurker
0 likes
Awe, come on girls give the guy a break he's a rookie hee hee
Lurker
0 likes
Anyway I kinda meant those of you who are. Each hair colour how adventurous do you see yourselves?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Awe, come on girls give the guy a break he's a rookie hee hee

Sorry (head hanging).
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by jakal1x2
Anyway I kinda meant those of you who are. Each hair colour how adventurous do you see yourselves?

Okay we can go that way, baby.

I am a brunette and always go for adventure. Not much I wont do if I like you or you ask the right way ;)
Lurker
0 likes
How do I ask the right was becoz your picture is brilliant? ;)
Artistic Tart
0 likes
what?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jakal1x2
How do I ask the right was becoz your picture is brilliant? ;)

I share LadyX's sentiments...a little clarification is needed here.

On that note, I have to say I enjoy brunettes a bit more. This may have something to do with the fact that I spent six years of my life living on the border with a bunch of Mexicans, but whatever...I like a little spice in my life biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I am a natural blonde with blue eyes and miss few opportunities. But how could I know how it is to be a redhead or brunette? Now changing a womans hair color is not going to change she aggressive or lack of aggressive nature. Guys enjoy as you find her.
Lurker
0 likes
Redheads have always been full of fire!
Lurker
0 likes
I dont think it depends of what color your hair. usually think that redhead is crazy and wild one, dont know why.
Lurker
0 likes
Ladyx said there's not much she won't do if she likes you or you ask the right way I then meant what is the right way to ask then? ;)
Lurker
0 likes
uh-oh, LadyX...I think he's trying to go alittle Romeo on you and your hair color
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much I wont do if I like you or you ask the right way ;) --- LadyX

Exactly
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
what?

"Ere.."

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well... I'm a redhead, and I'm pretty much up for anything... But I have a dark haired friend whom I know is the same...
Lurker
0 likes
Brunettes are more adventurous guess im partial because i'm a brunette