Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who have you seen naked that probably or definetly shoudn't have?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
That's a very open to interpretation question.
I've pretty much seen most of my family members naked at some point. Go to the beach as a kid and you pretty much all run around in the buff at some point.
Go for a swimming class and a parent takes you, so you seem them naked too.

Now if you meant, who have you seen naked that it provoked an inappropriate sexual response, then probably my cousin E.
She's a few months younger then me, and she had curves when I was a washboard. I was so jealous, and wished I had her body.
That girl has absolutely no class these days, and dresses like a total tramp despite having 4 kids.
Such is life.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Lurker
0 likes
My bf's parents. I was waiting for him in his room at college. His roommate let me in and left for the night. I posed myself n the nude like the sex object he worshiped smile Yeah, he came into the room with his parents LOL
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
This young couple moved in next door to us a few years ago and she and I became friends even though her husband was a jerk. We became running partners and she eventually learned of my Bohemian lifestyle. She told me she was bi-curious so I offered to be her first, but she wanted to ease into it, so we skinny-dipped together in my pool after a run, and when her husband found out, he went ballistic. They wound up separating and I got blamed for corrupting her. I even got an angry call from her mother telling me I'd broken up their marriage, so all in all, she's probably the one person I shouldn't have gotten naked with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A very goodlooking couple that lives across the street, who were having sex with the curtains wide open, a female coworker in the dressing room (which she noticed, and judging from her smile enjoyed), a very close female friend when I accidentally walked into the shower that I thought was unoccupied, a young woman living next door (so many people leave the curtains open... I suspect intentions). I stumled upon some nude selfies of the girlfriend of a friend of mine, posted online.
"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie." ~ Shakespeare.
0 likes
A lot of people.

I purposely don't knock--my knuckles are sensitive to doors but in saying that, I do love punching people in the face.
I miss it as in miss punching people in the face.

In conclusion, yes.