0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how many of you get on lush daily if not more and if more how many times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i come every day smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
i come every day smile

me too...

...oh, and i visit Lush almost every day too!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I get on lush almost every day it's rare that I go a dady without going on.
Site administrator
0 likes
Yep and even started logging on in the morning before going to work which is to my mind excessive and I should stop !!.

I wonder would people logon when on holiday ??. Perhaps for those using say a laptop and wifi like me would they look for a self catering property or hotel room that offered wifi in their holiday search criteria so they can still use Lush ??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I log in and out a few times a day. To read and to sometimes chat depends on my mood at the time
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
i am on almost everyday.
Lurker
0 likes
I pop on and off at least twice most days... sometimes I end up staying for an hour or so to chit chat, sometimes I literally just log in and then straight back out
Lurker
0 likes
This is a Girls Question is it not? Of course "You all come!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have for the last 35 days. I got my badge finally. enthusiast
on my days off I am here 2-3 times a day.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to be online for work, I work from home, so I have many tabs I open everyday. I open one for here as well as many others.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
i come every day smile

That wasn't the initial thrust of the question.

You gloating & fortunate B.I.T.C.H.!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I nip in a few times every day, either on my laptop or iPhone mainly to read the forums or see if I've had any comments, votes etc on any of my stories. I don't always login though. I lurk a lot
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it has becum a daily event for me. Alos enjoy my time keeping up with the cummings and goings of friends
Lurker
0 likes
Everyday, like an addiction!
Lurker
0 likes
I do but usually just leave lush on and do other stuff at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do try and log on daily but not always possible depending on my shift at work and family commitments
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely minimum 2 times a day love the stories and the pics
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I am an addict was thinking of starting a fprum post for the others like me so we can have a support group lol