Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While in the throes of passion your cell phone beeps/rings/vibrates...

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While in the throes of passion your cell phone beeps/rings/vibrates...

Do you check it to see who it is or ignore it until you are finished. Have you answered it? If you have, do you have your lover stop and wait or have them continue while you talk/text?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've done both! Depending on who I'm with, how good the sex is, and whether I'm expecting a call. Usually, I'll check it quick to see who's trying to reach me, then go back to my hot, sweaty sex! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I'd check, just in case it was my wife calling. She might want me to pick up some bread, eggs, or milk

Just kidding. Sheesh.

She does the shopping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless I know ahead of time an emergency call could be coming, I would totally ignore it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
No. Just because you get a call doesn’t mean you have to answer it.

Agree with Trink on this one.....if I am happily engaged in passion, chances are the phone isn't even turned on.....I am not addicted to my cell phone like most people are these days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you even know it is ringing, somebody is doing something wrong! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The first few years of marriage my wife would answer the phone when her mom or brother would call even in the middle of intercourse. I would get so annoyed and make it known!

Other time she would actually say "so and so is going to call in a few minutes we have to wait" I would straight our say "when they ask why you didn't answer the phone tell them your mouth was full of my penis or we were having sex" then I'd get up put my sleep pants on and walk out to go watch TV elsewhere in the house...

Other times I would continue with how I was touching or pleasuring her until she would say stop I'm on the phone

Guess she never knew answering machines were invented for this reason also

Obviously if the caller says if your home pick up it's an emergency we would grab the phone!!!