Which way do you ladies prefer to be eaten out

last reply
38 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd think that you'd be better off experimenting, and watching the girls reaction. In general, most girls enjoy the sucking/teasing/licking of the clit, and fingers/toys penetrating, but everyone has their own little buttons they love being pushed. I myself go nuts when they tease by licking the entire slit over and over, or have enough control over the muscles in the tongue to move it around inside in different ways.

And absolutely daily.
Hourly maybe?
Bi-hourly...?
Hm.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when he licks my entire pussy...tasting my wetness...then softly sucking my swollen clit....inserting his long tongue into my pussy...darting in and out....then swirling his tongue around my meaty lips...then sucking each one...nibbling. OHHHHHH what pleasure!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by dolphingirl1119
I prefer clit licking and sucking in conjunction with fingering my pussy.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooove it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maous
I'd think that you'd be better off experimenting, and watching the girls reaction. In general, most girls enjoy the sucking/teasing/licking of the clit, and fingers/toys penetrating, but everyone has their own little buttons they love being pushed. I myself go nuts when they tease by licking the entire slit over and over, or have enough control over the muscles in the tongue to move it around inside in different ways.

And absolutely daily.
Hourly maybe?
Bi-hourly...?
Hm.

That is SUCH a good answer!
Just add spanking and nibbling to that and you've got me alll sorted!
Lurker
0 likes
i always let the girl take control and tell me what she wants
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by XXXnechoXXX
Quote by Maous

And absolutely daily.
Hourly maybe?
Bi-hourly...?
Hm.

That is SUCH a good answer!
Just add spanking and nibbling to that and you've got me alll sorted!

Haha! Bi-hourly indeed!
Lurker
0 likes
For all you guys.

Clits are very sensitive. you can't just go rushing in and sucking it like mad. Start off slow and gentle. Circle it. Gradually, and I do mean gradually (not 0-60 in 3.0 seconds), increase the speed and force. Love my clit to be circled too. only after i'm really into it should you directly touch it, and then start sucking it, hard.
Lurker
0 likes
Being a true "oral" I think the question is sort of dumb. You eat her like she is the best tasting thing you have ever eaten and it is the last meal you will ever have.
Lurker
0 likes
A guy 25 and never tasted pussy and clitoris? Now that is sad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I love it when he licks my entire pussy...tasting my wetness...then softly sucking my swollen clit....inserting his long tongue into my pussy...darting in and out....then swirling his tongue around my meaty lips...then sucking each one...nibbling. OHHHHHH what pleasure!

Pretty much sums it up for me.