Which was first for you?

last reply
56 replies
6.1k views
2 watchers
10 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Losing your vaginal virginity or losing your anal virginity? I know a few girls who took it in the ass before their pussies - some for the desire to preserve their virginity, others as a method of birth control. I lost my vaginal virginity at 17, my anal at 26.
Meagan
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Vag in high school, anal in college

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Pussy first. Ass years later.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Vaginal first, then ass.
Ungovernable
0 likes
1. Nineteen
2. Not yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Also vaginal first, ass came later.
Lurker
0 likes
Vaginal first at 18, anal at 22
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in my teens when I parted with my vaginal virginity, it was nearly ten years later before my ass was invaded
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pussy first, ass about 6 months later in my teens
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pussy first, ass later
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
This ist such a dumbass question to even have a thread in our forum.
What girl has ever said, "Yes baby, take my virginity und fuck my ass".
If ya lost your virginity then it was your puss, ya didn't lose it getting your butt fucked.
What girl has ever let guys or anyone fuck their ass first to try it out?
Really you have? Like it would ever feel like the same feeling?
Being kind, wanting to keep your man?...BS
I've titty fucked the many und sucked much cock til I was ready, but when I was, it was my kitty first, not my butt.
The other ist only a current BS generic term used by less educated ethnic group slang.
Ass virgin?...BS term
Ya let someone fuck you in the butt finally.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ivanka
This ist such a dumbass question to even have a thread in our forum.
What girl has ever said, "Yes baby, take my virginity und fuck my ass".
If ya lost your virginity then it was your puss, ya didn't lose it getting your butt fucked.
What girl has ever let guys or anyone fuck their ass first to try it out?
Really you have? Like it would ever feel like the same feeling?
Being kind, wanting to keep your man?...BS
I've titty fucked the many und sucked much cock til I was ready, but when I was, it was my kitty first, not my butt.
The other ist only a current BS generic term used by less educated ethnic group slang.
Ass virgin?...BS term
Ya let someone fuck you in the butt finally.

While entitled to your opinion yes you are but that was a tad crude even here. It was an honest question. I have known a few young girls that did anal sex before Vaginal out of fear of pregnancy.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I agree with dream_weaver. It’s a fair question. There are are still some cultures that require young brides to be virgins and, while not being one myself, I knew a few people who were a part of a culture who shared those beliefs. In one culture the matriarch would check (or had the right to check) if the virginity was intact before agreeing on a wedding, that being said some found a loop hole, they’d often have anal sex before they’d ever have vaginal sex.
Go check out my new story and tell me what you think
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-cumming-for-daddy-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s certainly a valid question. I, like the vast majority had vaginal sex before anal (about 5 years or so earlier) but I do know friends who wouldn’t let their bf penetrate them vaginally.
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
1 like
vaginal then 4 years later anal while in my teens
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
Thank you Dream Weaver, Naughty Sub, Bould Ghirl, Luv My High Heels... I thought it was a fair question. I knew girls in HS that did because it was the only way they could prevent getting pregnant (although I know now that anal isn't 100% foolproof --- it is possible, although much less likely --- for his cum to dribble out of your ass and enter your vaginal canal; I suspect position might be a factor in that, but no sure). Bottom line is every girl is different and so is every guy. I've know guys who would never do a girl anally. "Why would you want it in the ass, when you have a perfectly good pussy?"
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Thank you Dream Weaver, Naughty Sub, Bould Ghirl, Luv My High Heels... I thought it was a fair question. I knew girls in HS that did because it was the only way they could prevent getting pregnant (although I know now that anal isn't 100% foolproof --- it is possible, although much less likely --- for his cum to dribble out of your ass and enter your vaginal canal; I suspect position might be a factor in that, but no sure). Bottom line is every girl is different and so is every guy. I've know guys who would never do a girl anally. "Why would you want it in the ass, when you have a perfectly good pussy?"
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Meagananne1986

that was something along the lines of my thinking. it wasn't that much of a stretch .. Also, there are guys that pass up anal? Need to meet their wives or GF's.

Excuse me sir, if you're not going to have that ass, Mind if I ? I would hate to see a perfectly good thing go to waste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vag in early high school and anal as a Senior in HS.
Lurker
0 likes
My mouth was first then my vagina then my ass all within 6 months
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh Kitty first in my mid teens, starfish at college but both to another girl
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

I don't get why some people have to be so rude about questions asked here. Ok to some the answer can be obvious on some questions asked, but that does not make the question asked Not valid.
And if we can't ask sexual questions here, then where can we ?!. If anyone does not like a question here, then simply don't look at it or don't answer it.
Lurker
0 likes
vaginal first
Anal not tell I was married
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Losing your vaginal virginity or losing your anal virginity? I know a few girls who took it in the ass before their pussies - some for the desire to preserve their virginity, others as a method of birth control. I lost my vaginal virginity at 17, my anal at 26.

Vaginal virginity at 20 on my wedding night and anal virginity a week later on my honeymoon
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Quote by Dream_Weaver

While entitled to your opinion yes you are but that was a tad crude even here. It was an honest question. I have known a few young girls that did anal sex before Vaginal out of fear of pregnancy.

oops sorry I waited so long to reply,
not my intention when I first initiated such rouge.
I was having abit too much Pinot und my intentions ist not such to be so obtuse of a misdirecting agenda.
Your question, und the "literal" truth, gave me convivial opportunity.

As you have noticed...even those here who state that your question has validity?
Better than 99% who replied said they took cock in their kitty first...hmmm
"Literally" how can you loose your virginity getting ass fucked?
You "stated" the question...not me.
My answer ist literal to your literal question.

I read this again when I wasn't loopy on Pinot, so my best bet ist I really just wanted other things.

Your question was mousy in the way it was stated, assuming everyone ist supposed to read between the lines? Just forget the fine print in a TV commercial, simply lie outright as if they are supposed to know better, then give then crap for their money?
Isn't that what they expected anyway?
Balh Blah Blah...
The art of saying exactly what you mean has long lost it's virginity.

Why did I really answer your question in such exact?
Simply?...I wanted the attention,...Get your attention?
Never mind my intellect that is ist, far from it...but only selfish play.
It's fun playing in the forums ist it not?...smile
Send me mail if ya have interest...giggles
If not?...have a fun Lushie day, suck it up und not worry about me, Lush has far too many sanctioned stalkers already...don't ya think?...:)
Have you ever had a hand full?...hmmm?...:) Feel free to mail me
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I honestly can't believe that a question about losing your vag or anal cherry could turn into a skirmish. Hats off to the members. Personally, I am here for the fun, I can't understand a discussion of pussy or pucker first could devolve into ANY kind of argument. I have another first for the list. Just for information, I prefer pussy over anal, not that anal is not awesome, but repeated anal has other side effects that I am not as happy with.

As I am sure, especially reading the comments, that there are countries or societies where that it is normal and a way past those over-extending restrictions of other's bodies, but there are those that are much more open and free. Perhaps that was overlooked about the background of the one being called 'crud' for their response. These restrictions to one's freedom might never have been a factor in her life so why would she not think it strange not to be free to do either.

I think too many people spend more time looking through the comments to find something to complain about and not as much time just considering the messages themselves. I know that some are just going to say that their only desire was to correct them or let them see their error. Wouldn't a private comment in their PM not do the same thing and yet not embarrass the origional person you are trying to "correct"? If people responded in real life the way too many people respond in these forums there would be a lot more punches throw on the street. Just because we are in a forum and in most respects anonymous, is no reason to lose our civility. Does it really help to call someone out in public because YOU didn't like their post? To me it seems all adult discussion tends to fall apart after an insult. Perhaps we are TOO anonymous.
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Vaginal virginty first and in the same week he cant resist fucking my asshole. So, I lost both cherries in the same week.
Nafisa
Convict
0 likes
I can not imagine a virgin offering up her ass as her first penetrative sexual experience. It defies logic. They’ve never had a cock inside their kitty but “hell yeah baby, tear me a new asshole.” Isn’t something I can imagine a virgin saying at the moment of truth. The “anal to avoid pregnancy” excuse is so ridiculous when there are so many alternatives now to avoid conception.
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I can not imagine a virgin offering up her ass as her first penetrative sexual experience. It defies logic. They’ve never had a cock inside their kitty but “hell yeah baby, tear me a new asshole.” Isn’t something I can imagine a virgin saying at the moment of truth. The “anal to avoid pregnancy” excuse is so ridiculous when there are so many alternatives now to avoid conception.

There are always exceptions i knew this girl in hs who was saving her vag for marriage but letting tons of guys bang away at her ass. ?