Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my fav position is doggy style
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
when she rides on full speed that give a pleasure which cannot me measured
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally variety is what a girl wants, but if I must pick I'd say cowgirl and doggy. Control and deep penetration!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HONEY ANYWAY GOOD FOR ME IT ALL VERY GOOD
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy for me too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
anyway, as long as she rides at full gallop!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are so many good ones it wouldn't be fair to name just one favorite. It all depends on the man, the place and the mood. smile
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken." (Simone de Beauvoir)

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral." (Aristippus, Ancient Greek Philosopher)
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite sex position would have to be doggy style. I LOVE when my man gets inside of me deep and hits my spot. It drives me wild! My second would have to be Missionary because I can see my husband's face, I can kiss him, bite him, and do other things to him. ;)

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl for both.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite sex position would have to be Doggy style!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
My favorite sex position would have to be Doggy style!

What, still? This is your 2nd post in this thread this week. You must REALLY like it!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any position where the guy is in control... so doggy or me on my back or side in some way.
Lurker
0 likes
I like doggy where he's riding me deep & hard & pulling my hair hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Backwards cowgirl, with a full lenth mirror in front of us
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a man laying on his back with his cock pointing up, I get on it and ride it love sitting down hard on his cock as it cums deep inside of me ............ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Him on his back with his hard cock in my cunt or ass. I can get it all in and this allows for the deepest penetration. I can also control the speed at which I'm getting fucked. Also with his cock in my cunt it is the best position, at least for me it is, to get fucked in my ass and have an erotic DP session.

Brandie
Ungovernable
0 likes
Straight on mish. Need to feel him on top and in deep.
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On top missionary, 2nd fav is reverse cowgirl
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy style.... but I can get into any position... it's all matter of the lust and desire ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Cowgirl and missionary. Doggy style for anal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good old fashion missionary where you can look into each other's eyes and kiss while having sex
Lurker
0 likes
With clothes off, hat on

Quantum Tease
0 likes
tossup between cowgirl and missionary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
69.....I love 69. girl on top for a more relaxed session, I love to watch the beauty of a woman on top. doggy style would be the one I like when I want to hit it hard and be controlling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by obeyingslave
my fav position is doggy style

for girls its doggie style
& for guys its on my knees