Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which Is Hotter: Big Boobs or Big Nipples?

last reply
69 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
I will have another good look at Natalya's and come back on this.
Lurker
0 likes
Big Boobs
Lurker
0 likes
Big nipples! I love my wifes nipples and they get aroused! So nice to suck on and roll my tongue around them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have nice big boobs and nice big nipples, I like boobs of any type or size on another female. But then I am so naughty.
0 likes
Nipples. I'm not fussy about breast size when it comes down to it, preferring they be somewhat in proportion with the rest of the woman's body, but I do love big nips. The love of my life has small breasts but big, dark nips that are quite suckable.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Big Nipples, like Cigarette Butts !
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I will have another good look at Natalya's and come back on this.

Big tits w/ small pink nipples.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
I thought this was ask the gals???

Actually I don't agree, I don't agree with the majority (who all seem to love big boobs) and I don't agree with the question. Big boobs or nipples? Nooooo, what is best is someone who has great boobs (not saggy or flat or non-existent) and really responsive nipples, nipples that show she is turned on, nipples that get hard, nipples that can make her orgasm just by sucking on them. That is best.

First, you can't possibly have a discussion about ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶'̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶i̶c̶s̶ two of guys' four favorite topics (+ pussy, football) and not expect us to chime in, no matter what thread it's in. Beyond that, you nailed it 110%. Sensitive, responsive nipples that harden at the mere hint of arousal are one of the joys of life.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Big tits w/ small pink nipples.

That will do for me. Smiles.