Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which is better, older women or younger women?

last reply
29 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
FOR FEMALES OUT HERE IN LUSH PROVE WHO IS BETTER smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Younger, nope, older. Wait, some of the younger ones and some of the older ones. Btw, younger and older than what age?
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Crikey .. how many times have we had posts based on age. hmmmmmm .. who cares if both parties enjoy it !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by philyoungh
PROVE WHO IS BETTER smile

the ones who are better dont NEED to prove anything we already KNOW. older or younger. how about you PROVE you deserve any one of us.

older ones do have jedi mind tricks tho ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with littlemissbitch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by philyoungh

LMB is dead on!! Besides, What is younger? What is older? It is all relative and really doesnt mean much.

To me, older is 50, younger is 20!!

By the look of your pic, older may mean 18!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how do you prove this? is there a some sort of equation involved?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
i like younger women there mor fun to be with
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
that's like asking if apples are better than oranges...

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
They are both good ... but I prefer them in their 40s and up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older women are more experianced,not as self centered,but younger girls are more carefree,so its a toss o the coin,depends on the person really,not the age
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I won't say no to either. Currently looking more towards older as they are more tolerant of age, so long as you treat them well
Lurker
0 likes
Which ever you're currently with is the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

LMB is dead on!! Besides, What is younger? What is older? It is all relative and really doesnt mean much.

To me, older is 50, younger is 20!!

By the look of your pic, older may mean 18!!

And I'm guessing I could be considered Older and Better!!! LOL!

I agree with LMB!
It's dependent upon a persons experience and arousal!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ponyboy
Older women are more experianced,not as self centered,but younger girls are more carefree,so its a toss o the coin,depends on the person really,not the age

I agree Ponyboy, although I tend to crush on older women
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

And I'm guessing I could be considered Older and Better!!! LOL!

I agree with LMB!
It's dependent upon a persons experience and arousal!

Kisses!

Steph

I do not know how old either Nikki nor 1Zrate is, but this I know either of them my come and visit my bed any time they wish!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe my body isn't as firm and nice as it used to be, but I'll bet I could show you pleasures these young girls didn't know were possible ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Experience vs carefree ... or maybe not; I really don't think there can be a conclusive answer! Both are sexy and appealing in different and equal ways...
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely older,because they know what they want and aren't afraid to ask for it or take it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Yet another thread discussing the age myth. This topic might actually be more constantly rehashed and re-posed more than the pubic hair trimming threads or the how big is your pecker/tight is your woo woo threads are.

Just because I'm twice as old as a 25 year old man, doesn't give me any advantage in the experience level (if you didn't know me - and none of you really do).

A person can be older and completely flail in the sexual excitement arena (same goes for the younger person). I suppose it makes for some fantasy commentary, but the reality is a bit less exciting.

Please, carry on.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wait... better at what?

I used to be able to do cartwheels much better when I was younger... now I just settle for a roll across the lawn...
Lurker
0 likes
better at what? cooking? cleaning? sewing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had better orgasms with older women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
women between 30th to 40th are the best and i know that most of women in 50th are good givers BUT it depends on their mood . the best sex i have ever had with my woman was in her thirties , she was wild and used to whisper in my ears any time any where : i want to fuck me . NOW i have to ask in nagging way . wish time back .
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I have been privileged and honored to meet a young lesbian couple for the last week I met one of then here on Lush and both are 19 years old, while I am a very mature 48. I have never been with an older woman, but I could not imagine anything better than what I just experienced. Maybe I will have to find an older woman , just to compare. Then and only then could I give a definitive answer.

“Time and trouble will tame an advanced young woman, but an advanced old woman is uncontrollable by any earthly force.”

Dorothy L. Sayers
Lurker
0 likes
I feel that age is, or should be, irrelevant. Attitude, desire to please as well as be pleased and lack of inhibition is what matters.

Having said that, an older woman gave me more smoking hot orgasms in one night than I ever thought I could have. She talked to me, coaxed me along, kept encouraging and emotionally supporting me through several mutli-orgasmic climaxes.
It was without a doubt, the most incredible sex I have ever had.

(Thank you, Sheila...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

the ones who are better dont NEED to prove anything we already KNOW. older or younger. how about you PROVE you deserve any one of us.

older ones do have jedi mind tricks tho ;)

Well said! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not age so much as attitude.
0 likes
Quote by philyoungh

First of all, typing in caps lock is perceived as screaming in the "cyber world" so we would all ask you to stop yelling at us!

As for proving it? How on earth would the women of Lush do such a thing? What does a woman need to do to prove she is better than someone of a different age? A thumbwar perhaps?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]