Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which do you prefer? Oral or intercourse?

last reply
93 replies
11.1k views
1 watcher
0 likes
0 likes
Hello ladies. I have a question for you. Would you prefer a sex partner who is better at going down on you than fucking? Or the opposite? One who is a better fuck but has no oral interest or skills? Or are there more of you that really need both?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have my girlfriend for oral, so with guys, it would be fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intercourse as a preference but the alternative isn't too shabby!
Lurker
0 likes
Difficult one. I'm 50/50.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue
Hello ladies. I have a question for you. Would you prefer a sex partner who is better at going down on you than fucking? Or the opposite? One who is a better fuck but has no oral interest or skills? Or are there more of you that really need both?

Both qualities in one man. I won’t say it’s paranormal but it’s hard to find. Hi being a sub by nature I prefer to serve my partner. Also being from a country where men are good at lovemaking I desire a man who is a good fucker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral can be easier, and many times more possible or practical. I am biased, and love oral, but the question is hard to say one or the other absolutely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good oral leading to a great fuck! Both are pretty important.
Story Verifier
0 likes
When you have a lover who knows exactly what they are doing then I couldn't possibly choose between the two. Can I have both?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love, Jen xoxox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely both. With a good partner, both totally turn me one and I want to turn them on and please them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some partners are really good at oral, which I enjoy, then a great fucking afterwards
0 likes
Quote by jen2017
I’ve had (1) partner who would refuse oral sex ( with anyone and wouldn’t give me a reason- poor guy) and only fuck ( missionary or me riding) and (2) (older) partners that would only do oral and fingers and toys and not fuck at all ( both were unusually almost shockingly small and didn’t get hard- no matter what I did, and both were very kinky and were dominant). I find that interesting.
I must say it was all fun, but all 3 left me wanting more! Hope that’s not too much information!!?

Jen I know you are the ultimate tart..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I HAD to choose, I think I'd pick fucking ;) keeps it more interesting. But It's always better when a partner is interested in both, ideally!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love oral! It’s a guaranteed orgasm for me. But I also want a good fuck after as well.
Marx Sister
0 likes
This is completely situational, to me. Factors in that decision include (but are not limited to) who I'm fucking, if we are fluid bonded or barrier protection is necessary with intercourse, where I'm fucking them, how much energy I have, and just generally my mood that day.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on who I'm with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy sucking and being sucked,
but best of all I was made to be fucked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on who I am with, and if they are male or female.
0 likes
Sexual intercourse 100% for me. I do not mind sucking cock but sex is by far my choice.

-lynz
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
I like both, thank you!!
Lurker
0 likes
He better be good at both lol!
Lurker
0 likes
Oral with women.......fucking with men
Lurker
0 likes
have to agree with other girls here, both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a keen recipient of both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral, Intercourse, then more oral.

If you're not prepared to clean her up, afterwards, then you don't deserve her in the first instance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a well rounded partner who is adapt in both oral and fucking.