Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

where were you when you had your best Christmas sex?

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Where were ou when you had your best Christmas sex and with who?
Christmas day 2012, at home, in bed with my current boyfriend.
I was in my bed, with Santa....
The year was 2011 and I was in bed with Mrs. Claus. She is the loneliest woman in the world you know. Cause Santa only comes once a year.
My best Xmas sex was when I was 18 and in New York over the Christmas period with my now ex boyfriend
Wow, that's thought provoking. I was in Hawaii, on the Big Island, near Waimea at a really nice inn.
The last 2 Christmases in bed with the love of my life. Actually, year before last we didn't make it to the bed until round 2. I think it started in the kitchen and moved around the apartment.
The first Christmas with my husbands family, house full of people....we were lying on the living room floor and masturbated each other under the covers...then and there I knew we would last a lifetime~
This is on my list of things i want to do, as I haven't had the opportunity to have sex on Christmas Day. Now, masturbating is a while different story though.
Last year with my ex down south in a hotel.
Great Question!

Some years ago, I was invited by my girlfriend, Sarah, to spend Christmas at the house of her parents in the country. Although I had met her parents before, and liked them, I had never visited her childhood home.

Upon arrival at her parents' house I was rather surprised to discover that her folks owned a HUGE house with servants etc.! (I had known my girlfriend was rather posh but I had no idea that her father was quite so well off.)

We were shown to our separate rooms, hers the bedroom she had lived in as a girl, mine a guest bedroom on another wing of the massive house. It seemed propiety was to be observed... Obviously this irked me as I LIVED with my girl in the city, yet I respected the rules of the house.

My girlfriend's mother was a lovely woman who, like me, was fond of a jar, as we say in Ireland. Her father was a splendid fellow who appeared to like me a great deal, as I did him. The only fly in the ointment, as it were, was her INSUFFERABLE little brother, a spoiled 15 year old who was rude and horrible to his older sister at every opportunity. It was obvious that my girlfriend was used to this, and though I hated the little twerp, it wasn't my place to admonish the boy for his rudeness.

During Christmas dinner, the younger brother repeatedly insulted my girl. I bit my lip and tried to ignore him. But at the point he referred to her as a "thick, fat bitch" I reached across the large table and grabbed him by the throat.

"If you ever talk to Sarah like that again in my company, I'm going to punch you in the fucking mouth, you little shit," I snarled. "Understand?"

There was a deathly silence at the table.

Then Sarah's mum began to applaud. "That's telling him," she cried. "Well done YOU!"

(I remember Sarah looking at me, at first with shock as I threatened her kid brother and then with utter adoration as her mother and father laughed and clapped.)

Later that night Sarah led me by the hand to her bedroom.

What happened in her room afterwards was the best Christmas sex I've ever had.

(True Story.)

Happy Christmas, Everyone.

xx SF
I won't have sex on Christmas. The funny thing is, I'm not really religious or anything. It just seem like bad juju to me. Kinda like having sex in a church...