Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where do you prefer your partner to cum?

last reply
19 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Where do you prefer your partner to cum?

21 votes remaining
Face (4 votes) 19%
Breasts (5 votes) 24%
Stomach (1 vote) 5%
On Pussy (1 vote) 5%
In Pussy (17 votes) 81%
Ass (4 votes) 19%
Other (2 votes) 10%
Doesn't matter (5 votes) 24%
Lurker
0 likes
Just interested to hear a woman's point of view.

I also am wondering what it is about that place that makes it a turn on for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooooh cant choose just one! I like it anywhere as long as its not degrading and not in my eyes or hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It Really Depends On What We Are Doing, What Position, My Mood, Etc.

But I Agree, Never In Eyes Or Hair!
Lurker
0 likes
I can understand that but which one do you prefer most of the time?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Ooooooh cant choose just one! I like it anywhere as long as its not degrading and not in my eyes or hair

I concur with MM .... though, preference is in my pussy if I have to state, where.

Van
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I would have to say in pussy as well then
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Other places. (funny that in the mouth isn't up there...)
Lurker
0 likes
In his own mouth, see how you like it!!! lol just kidding
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in my pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my pussy, but I'd like to add in my mouth ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IN my pussy
IN my ass
IN my mouth

anywhere else will not endear him to me...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I agree... keep it out of my eyes and hair, but anywhere else is fair game. I love the feeling of being filled, so I love it in my pussy or ass the most, but I also enjoy cum-play so it's ideal to switch things up and keep it interesting... especially if he can go for multiple rounds.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
inside of me
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My personal preference is in my pussy, as deep as possible. But it turns me on more to be told than asked, so if he says he wants to cum in my mouth or on my tits or whatever, that's where I want it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

My mood and what is going on is the deciding factor. I am not that particular about my hair if it is done spontaneously like he just couldn't help from cumming. In my mouth is a favorite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm a slut but I like to play with it, touch it, etc. It is fun and erotic for him. He cums in my pussy often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love feeling him cum in my pussy. But I've also found out I'm quite visual. I also like to see him spurt all over my pussy. Then I use his semen to masturbate with.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had a g/f a while ago who liked nothing better than to lie or sit in a chair with her legs wide open and her skirt up round her waist, watching me masturbate till I made myself cum all over the front of her panties.

After rubbing my cum into her panties, she would masturbate me and make me cum between her legs.

Oh, happy days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This needs allow for more than one answer. It all depends on the mood, location, situation. And I agree not in my eyes and hair.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken." (Simone de Beauvoir)

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral." (Aristippus, Ancient Greek Philosopher)