Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where do you like your partner's cum to finish?

last reply
14 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I would strongly prefer the cum either in or on my pussy. Cumming in my pussy results in an erotic creampie. Do I swallow? - Yes! Do I do anal? - Yes! The only places I do not like hubby's cum is either in my eyes which stings like crazy or up my nostrils from a misguided facial or mouth direction.

** Image removed by admin. No explicit photos in the forum, please **
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy/Mouth
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
I would strongly prefer the cum either in or on my pussy.

Nice Tracy, you trying to get suspended?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my back, belly, mouth, face. I hate it in my arse...once you think you emptied it then a few hours later suprise in the pants.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont mind it on my Face....on my Chest is Cool 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I'm lesbian and so orally inclined her juices naturally wind up on my lips, mouth, tongue and face. I adore the taste not to mention the aroma so the utlimate location, my tongue is fine and meets my needs.
Lurker
0 likes
anywhere but my eyes or hair
Lurker
0 likes
Love to swallow but also if i am in a threesome i like to have them cum on my boobs and the other girls so we can lick each other clean!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mouth
Lurker
0 likes
ohhh thts a hard one mainly boobs, pussy or mouth yummm!
Lurker
0 likes
As deep in my pussy as possible. Also I like it on my belly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I only spend time with women, on my mouth, lips and tongue. I also lick my fingers clean!!!
MsTara mmmmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
i like him to get out of bed and cum on our balcony while simultaneously waving our neighbours
Lurker
0 likes
Wherever he wants to let it go. I prefer pussy, mouth and boobs.