Where did you lose your virginity?

last reply
721 replies
90.7k views
4 watchers
46 likes
Rookie Scribe
3 likes

After months of him trying, it finally happened in his bed room, skipped school to be with him, I was 16 at the time. We went to the drug store to buy condoms before we did it, so embarrassing with the old man (clerk) smiling as he purchased the condoms

I spent the whole afternoon with him, in his bed, after becoming comfortable, took my clothes off and we did it again before his mom came home. I left when his mom came home, I just felt like she knew what we did, when I got home, I went straight to my room and then showered, my mom came in my room and was wondering if I was okay, mom kept asking where I was, the school always called when I skipped classes, I eventually told mom I had sex and she made me make a appointment with the doctor to get on birth control

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The spare bedroom of my mums house 🙈

0 likes

The maple and white pine forest floor of central Maine (technically, me on top of her on top of my coat on the ground)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My bedroom at my parents house. Terminator 2 was on the telly 🤷‍♀️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

To a neighbour who was at last 35 yrs older than me in her marital bed.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Couch

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

in the back of a minivan. There are worse places.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

In a park

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

In a small backpacking tent near a lake in the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness, CO. He was just a friend and we'd stripped down to swim and wash up a little in the ice cold lake and (after laughing about it) I was trying to help make his shrunken bits reappear 😋 and we got carried away!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Bf's room. His parents converted their one car garage into an extra bedroom. Oh the stories that garage could tell.

That Typing Nerd
0 likes

My then boyfriends bed. It was uncomfortable, then it was over, and then I went home to masturbate.

Always look on the bright side of life... and also my profile because I write erotica you might enjoy.

0 likes

At a house a friend was housesitting at in college. She invited me, one of her friends and her cousin who was in town over. He and I ended up having sex on a strangers bed. It was lovely. (Yes we cleaned up thoroughly).

Constant Gardener
0 likes

I didn't lose it so much as I surrendered it.

I was a bit younger than I should maybe have been and she was (in my estimate - about twice my age). Married and on the prowl while her husband was deer hunting, she was hunting for dears.

Twas almost a gangbang, she pulled a train on the four of us (all about the same age), she plied us with weed, booze and tight, wet, hungry pussy.

I went first and last - as she was attempting to break her record of four strange cocks in one night. Okay, so the record came with an asterisk - she did one of us twice. Technically, I was still a stranger even though I'd filled her with five hot spurts about an hour earlier.

I was in love for about 128 minutes. She, was not.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

In the back of a Renault 5. His parents did not like me, and they thought I was not good enough for him. He was very handsome and I was very insistent that he took it.

It was rushed, and a little painful. I let him finish inside me. I made a mess of the fabric seats. Doing it again, on the bonnet, my heel scratched the paintwork.

The car was his mother's, and it lost its virginity too.

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I don’t know if this counts, there was No penetration, my school friend Kelsey came over for a sleepover. At the time I didn’t know she was lesbian, not going to say how old we were. It was time to go to bed, after talking for awhile she asked me if I kissed a girl before, I said no! She scooted closer to me and kissed me, it was short then the second time was much longer, we fondled our small breasts, she did try to put her fingers inside my vagina, I kept pushing her hand away, we just cuddled and kissed until we fell asleep. The next day we didn’t say a lot, thinking back on this i should have went all the way with her, she’s very beautiful, and now living with her girlfriend who is older than her

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Depends on how you define it. Broken hymen? Penile penetration? First insemination? They all happened at different times in different places.

0 likes

As Beffer points out, it rather depends on the definition.

My first sex (her room in a shared house she was living in), there was no penetration because it was rather unexpected, to me, and the condoms she had were way too small.

First penetration was in a hotel room, with a different woman.

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

I lost mine in Jr. High School - or so I thought, I went back there and someone else must have taken it because it was nowhere to be found. 😀

Please read our latest story.

Lorraine's Mansion of Lust