When Size Matters

last reply
5 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I am wondering - when a woman says penis size matters, does it depend on the size of her vagina or the strength of her squeezing muscles as to whether or not it matters if the guy is big or not?

Having never experienced it myself, my eyes water whenever I look at any penis, and having read elsewhere size apparently matters to women, I wondered why that is.

Thank you in advance for your replies and thoughts.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
well only experiencing one larger penis, it mattered at the time because I wasn't used to it., But I've had hot sex with guys not as big, so,..my 2-cents.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size really doesnt matter to me, as long as he is not TOO big!! I prefer a guy to be average to maybe a little above average like in the 6"-8" range but if he is smaller and knows what he was doing, it wouldnt matter. But I really have no great desire to be with men who are 10" plus. I have done it in the past and it was not pleasurable for several reasons.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Thank you for the replies. I was wondering because I know quite a few women who say big cocks are better, and were mean about lads with smaller ones. But I wondered if actually, it wasn't the blokes with small willies after all, but them with slack vaginas.

I just wonder why they couldn't have had fun working out what made them feel it more. Diversity can be fun, I reckon.

Like I said, thanks for the replies.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think size matters all that much if they know how to use it. I was once with a much larger guy, and he didn't have a clue! Had to fake it just so he would stop!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think "big" is overrated. I've had sex with guys who had NO IDEA what they were doing (just like HornyNymph said)..and they were hung like horses.

Geez!! "they" make me sound like a slut..lol! ;)

As long as it's bigger than 3 inches, I can make it work just fine