Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When reading stories what words do you prefer to be used for your vagina?

last reply
37 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I generally refer to her as my woowoo or, as Liz suggested my foofoo. But that's more general everyday use. When turned on? Well that's another matter entirely lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
Just as a point of interest I would be interested in why many women don't like cunt. Also in the North East of England many women use an abbreviation of the word fanny which in the UK means vagina and call it a 'fan'.

In much of the USA fanny means your butt or ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Don't forget 'flimflam'. That's another favourite of mine.

Gives a new meaning to the phrase flimflam man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once submitted a story and found after it was published that the moderator who verified my story had changed my wording and inserted the word 'cunt.' I was furious because I have never used that word. Since becoming a 'working member' of Lush I've come to understand that cunt is a very acceptable word in the UK. They don't have a problem with it .. and I find it totally acceptable from British writers.

For myself, I might write something like 'his fingers neared her sex' or 'he found her channel hot and tight,' but for the most part, I'll stick with pussy. As others have said, 'vagina' is just too clinical. Same with 'penis.'

That's just my take on it, but I have spent long minutes trying to think of a different word to a pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm partial to sausage wallet but I'll accept pink taco.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Don't forget 'flimflam'. That's another favourite of mine.

Dammit, I've been using 'front lady flappage' (from Liz's altogether excellent https://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/subliminal-boobage.aspx) all through my competition entry, and now I might have to change.

Another non-gal's opinion, but I always find 'vagina' distracting, since anatomically, that's only the internal part. I read a story somewhere which said something like, "she had waxed her vagina", leaving me thinking 'wow, that sounds even more painful than what he meant to say. Now, what was this story about again?'

But I'm guessing there won't be too many votes for 'vulva'?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by PhilU
But I'm guessing there won't be too many votes for 'vulva'?

Are you an Archer fan?

"My vulva is smoother than a veal cutlet!"

0 likes
this thread is grossing me out. SNATCH, people, SNATCH!