Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When making love do you look your lover in the eye?

last reply
67 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love looking into my gf's eyes. shes beautiful.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Eye contact during sex sure creates a wonderful soul bond, but I don't overdo it either. Sometimes it's also enjoyable to concentrate more on the physical pleasure ; doggy style is a nice position for that, where we can both close our eyes and simply enjoy the physical sensations. There's still a great soul connection that's created from that.

I also enjoy watching every part of a girl's body too. During orgasm though, I think eye contact is absolutely the way to go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eye contact is the second most important thing in making love next to passionate kissing. I love looking into his eyes before, during and after our bodies become one. His eyes are like his pulse, it tells me if I need to increase the intensity or slow it down. Doggie Style, no problem, I'll turn around to make eye contact. I never loose eye contact when he slides deep inside me and surely not when he slides slowly out of me. It turns me own to hear him firmly tell me to look into his eyes and it turns me on so much more to whisper to him to look into my eyes when he climaxes. Never ever loose eye contact when kissing and making love!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Hello Ladies,

When you make love, are you able to look your lover deep in the eye? Or do you keep them closed and enjoy the sensations?

When making love, I enjoy maintaining eye contact as long and often as possible. But, if making love turns into a rough fucking... my eyes tend to be observing what my the inside of my eye sockets look like or observing the texture of whatever object is in my face (wall, floor, pillow, etc.) from a very close perspective.

It is always nice to have eye contact during at least one phase of sex, though. Otherwise, at least for me, it makes me feel like a cheap fucktoy and also makes the whole experience seem more mechanical.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all the time smile
Lurker
0 likes
Usually yes but it depends on what position I'm in too.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Absolutely.
The eyes are the windows to the soul.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
absolutely. the eyes tell everything in the moment. it is extremely erotic to look your lover in the eyes during any form of love making. it brings a connection that cant be denied
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A little of both. All depends on what's going on. But most the times I do need eye contact.
Lurker
0 likes
Eye contact is a must, it's the window to the soul.