Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When is a woman flirting or not?

last reply
9 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Today I went to Germany to have my haircut. German women love black men. I have been going to the same salon for 5 years. This morning it was almost empty so one of the stylists put me in the chair in a back stall immdiately. Normally she would just cut my hair and be done with it but tiday she was very talkative and smiley and seemed to fawn all over me and was very touchy! Any clues?
Maybe she was bored.
Needs the extra tip money?
I'd say she was just making up a new story in her head.
who goes to germany to get a haircut....

you dont have swiss saloons?
I was thinking the same thing X did.

You're the only one in the place; time to try to get a big tip.
Quote by Catnip
who goes to germany to get a haircut....

you dont have swiss saloons?

No kidding! Out of that whole post that's what caught my attention. "Today I went to Germany to get my haircut." wtf. hahaha

From my experience, German women are very direct and they will make it clear if they are interested. That said, they are also very polite, which many of us mistake as them being interested when they are just being nice.

For all of it, if YOU are interested in HER, does it really matter if she was flirting with you? Flirt with her! Go get 'em tiger.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
The part about Germany seems to be distracting focus. Basel, Switzerland is right on the borders of France and Germany and many of us in this part of the world work across the borders every day. It only takes 10 minutes to get to either. North America is huge but from Switzerland you can fly to any major European city in under 1.5 hrs. But the point is not geography--the point is what was she about. Of course something did happen--but I wanted to see what your insight would be without telling you what happened. Now I have to get in the mood to write it into a story.
Quote by roccotool
time to try to get a big tip.

You mean try to give her a big tip? Bad man you!
I used to be a Hairdresser hmmmmmm, flirting is great when you have a dishy man infront of you and your running your fingers through his hair, trying to take as long as possible to check the hair is all even hee hee. Man to think I used to get paid to run my fingers through men's hair haha lol