Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When he wants to leave, after.

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I presume all of you have encountered the situation where the man tells you, almost immediately after his orgasm, that he has to leave. Do you have a strategy or method to deal with that? Whether it be " Ok pal, good riddance" or " Sure, I understand" or whatever - I'm curious to hear how women handle it.
If this is a one night stand or a FWB/FB relationship then don't feel anything. Seriously you are not dating it was just fucking. If it is however with a guy I have feelings for it is disappointing that he leaves but I don't own him.
Like SJ said, it depends on the situation. hell, i've done that myself, just sort of done the 'yeah, it was good, gotta run, see ya' thing myself, but i wouldn't do it to someone i was in a relationship with or who i cared about - one night stands, however, or an FWB thing? it happens. when it's happened TO me in those situations, i've been fine with it. usually, it tends to be mutual, anyway smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

That's why you make sure to get your money up front, girls.
That was pretty much the norm for college sex, and it was no biggie usually. Almost expected. I even have a FWB or two now who it's not unusual to have him pull out, wipe off, and split, which is okay too, as I have David waiting in the wings for sloppy seconds.
Assuming it's a one night stand. I say thank you when I'm very satisfied and immediately message someone to share that I had a wonderful night. Otherwise I make sure I leave first to and say goodbye then tell my girl friends it was meh.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
It doesn't happen now but I have had that happen a few times. Basically they were quickies so I wasn't that upset.
i'm sure it depends on the situation. if it's casual, it comes with the territory. however, it isn't something i'd do, or appreciate, in a serious relationship.

Say. Her. Name.

Wow... I have no idea how I would react because I haven't been in that situation.

I've had sex with two people: my ex, and a guy from my hometown that was a friend of a friend and we used to chat a bit whenever we met.

With my ex, it never happened when we were together, and even after we broke up we had sex a few times and we always stayed in bed talking for a while afterwards.

With the other guy, once I ended having sex with him in his car (still not sure how we got to that point, honestly) but I wasn't enjoying it at all (can't talk for him, but if it was that horrible for me I don't think it was much better experience for him) and at some point I just said "I'm sorry but I can't do this." So we rearranged our clothes and left. We didn't talk anymore that day. It's been years since then and when bump into each other he always talks to me as if nothing had happened, while I avoid him as much as I can.

In any case, I think if I had sex with someone I like and care about (even if it's "just" a friend) I would feel slightly hurt if they would just leave immediately after. I believe that between cuddling and saying "I love you", and running away... you can find some balance. With my ex for example we used to stay in bed for a while talking bollocks and laughing.

But if they would leave I guess I would do my best to be rational about it and accept it with a smile. (I might not succeed, but I would try.)

If it were someone I had no feelings for... well, I guess it would be better that way.
Quote by honeydipped
i'm sure it depends on the situation. if it's casual, it comes with the territory. however, it isn't something i'd do, or appreciate, in a serious relationship.

I was thinking the same thing. It all depends on the situation. If it's casual, I'd probably prefer he leave so I can get some decent sleep. However, if it's moving toward serious and he doesn't want to stay, then I'd probably end it.
If it is just casual sex with a guy I just met. Why I care if he stayed or not.

In fact if he has done what I needed, I would prefer that he leaves.

Why would I want to wake up in the morning with a total stranger in my bed.