Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your ultimate fantasy?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Looking for some more story ideas (I've got 3 in the works atm but I'm always needing more!)

If I really like the idea and/or it seems very popular I'll dedicate it to you as a story xxxx

For example, mine is reluctance-type, being my boyfriend's little slut for the evening, his sex slave
Right now most of my fantasies involve meeting lush members in various situation. Sometimes they are planned for example travelling to them or meeting them somewhere. Sometimes it's accidental run ins and recognizing them from the site, there is always some reluctance because I am a married women. Other fantasies of mine involve mmf with bisexual acts between the guys or not, I do enjoy all the attention if I can get it. "Water sports" are a huge turn on for me and I do fantasise about watching men pee, on me or not doesn't matter(not in the mouth!!!!!). I recently became enamored by the idea of full out gangbangs, I guess 3 people involved doesn't cut it every time now. I am hugely turned on with the though of younger guys referring to me as a MILF! I'd love to read stories from the "MILF's" point of view, what it feels like to be desired and the attempts of those desire being filled....... Sorry I rambled a bit smile
Take care Beautiful
Jessica heart
I want to either have a 3 man gangbang or a night with a very sexy shemale. The gangbang would have to be with 3 very sexy men who also had big thick cocks smile The shemale would have to have a big cock and big boobs :)
I find myself attracted by older men, though I've never really taken the step in rl. Also I want men to take the control. Not in a dom way, but it makes me feel femine that he is guiding and making most of the disicions. I do not want to be strong, but fragile. Maybe I'm boring.
Quote by LaPetiteFleur
I find myself attracted by older men, though I've never really taken the step in rl. Also I want men to take the control. Not in a dom way, but it makes me feel femine that he is guiding and making most of the disicions. I do not want to be strong, but fragile. Maybe I'm boring.

Not boring at all smile I know what you mean, I'm the same mostly xxx
It would definitely be angry/reluctant sex at first. It would be all about him taking control and making all the decisions so that I do not have to think and can just enjoy the ride. I'd like to lose control for once.