Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your favorite way to initiate sex?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What's your favorite way for your partner to initiate sex? Do you prefer being seduced, just get taken or schedule sex so you can get ready? Or some other way?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
For my FWBs, it's usually a phone call: "Can I come over?" For my live-in boyfriends, they usually just come up behind me, do a reach-around and grab my boobs and nuzzle my neck.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Meet someone who I like and who likes me.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My absolute favorite way is when he/she starts by kissing my mouth and neck! That isn't then only way it can happen, but it's pretty damn sure fire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the days before endless lockdowns, seduction often worked. I can recommend a drink somewhere swanky, the offer of dinner, plenty of compliments and a generally cool and confident demeanour. Being an English gentleman doesn't hurt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frontierflyer

So if I walked up behind you on the street and started kissing your neck, you wouldn't slap me and we'd have to go find a secluded spot.Ok2S1nrzxijMrFfF.

On the street, unknown to me? Of course I'd slap you into next Tuesday! Now if you were someone I knew, someone I wanted to be walking down the street with, then things might be different. Of course I wouldn't be there with a guy with a beard. Just not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But if you slipped up behind me on the street and started kissing my neck.....
Site administrator
0 likes
Hello my name is John. Would you like to have very quick and naughty sex with me?

Just dont ask how successful I have been with that approach.

Lurker
0 likes
Send Him A Naughty Text and my naughty pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Hello my name is John. Would you like to have very quick and naughty sex with me?

sure John
Lurker
0 likes
i like to be too afraid to say anything to a lady for a long time until they move on to someone else or just lose interest entirely, and then die alone.

ladies.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

You just flash your site Admin badge. I'm a broad minded girl and if the site admin wants me to take a feeldoe to him, I'm not sure I'm in a position to refuse to snap to it.

The things I do for my community.

Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Quote by jjf68
i like to be too afraid to say anything to a lady for a long time until they move on to someone else or just lose interest entirely, and then die alone.

ladies.

Jack dear, that's no way to do it.
Feel your power, and call your Allure and then ask nicely.

Course I just flirt like hell and kiss them.
If they kiss back, we go from there, if they don't we stop.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Receiving a negative covid test sitting with wine and glasses in a snap smile