Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your fave type of vibrator gal's.

last reply
29 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I had to buy a new vibrator the other day, wow it is so noisy. I was wondering what's your fave type vibrator.

Can anyone reccommend any good one's.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes!!

Lelo Ina.
No batteries required... it charges up like an iPod.
10 yr warranty.
Orgasms that continue on the highest plateau until you choose to stop them

Best toy I have EVER bought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ooh that sounds real nice DD I'm gonna look for it now.
Matriarch
0 likes
Take a look at the best sellers over at Babeland, they are one of our site sponsors:

1. We Vibe II
2. Sqweel
3. Ina
4. Rabbit Habit
5. Jimmyjane Form 2
Lurker
0 likes
but what is your fav Nicola?

Please, we are dying to know!

Matriarch
0 likes
This is ask the Gals section.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Gabranth
Please, I am dying to know!

Fixored

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I am in love! Thank you for this Dancing_Doll
Lurker
0 likes
She needs a manicure.
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriends recently took me out to cheer me up so we went to explore new vibrators, they said mine was old school and I needed to branch out, of course I liked everything that was small and pastel, I was scared, ok! But then I set my eyes on The Thumping Bunny and my oh my what those ears can do. A must try!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
She needs a manicure.

hilarious!! i noticed that as well!!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by chefkathleen
She needs a manicure.

hilarious!! i noticed that as well!!

Van

, yes she does, but Lelo Ina looks so beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm saving up for one of these

The people at Doc Johnson, the makers of the world famous IVibe Rabbit Vibrator, have produced the world's first sex toy that allows you to watch and control your partner over the Internet from any PC.

Definition: Teledildonics technology allows two people at two remote computers to manipulate electronic devices such as a vibrator at the other end for sexual purposes.

With the Internet Enabled Rabbit Vibrator, you can physically interact with other members who are hundreds of miles or just a few feet away from you. You can watch your partner as you drive her wild with desire! Take her to the brink of orgasm, and see her squirm when you slow down the action and make her wait for satisfaction. With the Internet Enabled Rabbit YOU are in control.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SweetBitch
I'm saving up for one of these

The people at Doc Johnson, the makers of the world famous IVibe Rabbit Vibrator, have produced the world's first sex toy that allows you to watch and control your partner over the Internet from any PC.

Definition: Teledildonics technology allows two people at two remote computers to manipulate electronic devices such as a vibrator at the other end for sexual purposes.

With the Internet Enabled Rabbit Vibrator, you can physically interact with other members who are hundreds of miles or just a few feet away from you. You can watch your partner as you drive her wild with desire! Take her to the brink of orgasm, and see her squirm when you slow down the action and make her wait for satisfaction. With the Internet Enabled Rabbit YOU are in control.

That is just brilliant!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Has anyone ever tried these "Clones"?
Another novel idea for long distance couples... LOL

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

so your a power queen eh?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a full on Rabbit Supporter! Not a fan of the swirling cock part, but I do like it for something to "grip" (if you know what I mean) But oh, those ears! I actually used it this morning. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thankyou Dancing Doll!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just ordered the We Vibe II, I am so excited!!!
I'll review and post on it later.
Lurker
0 likes
I tried a G-spot vibrator and to be honest it was pretty lame, nothing can beat the real thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I am in agreement with Dancing Doll again, she is generally right on the mark.

I have both a Rabbit and Lelo, both are used frequently. I would not want to be without either, but if I was forced to choose. Tha Bunny' s cage door would be wide open.

Whitney

PS Those of you that comment the DD needs a manicure, should know she is too fine a lady to let her hands get in that condition. Any way that does not look like a woman hand to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just bought a new vibrator and I am in love, and it didn't break this time!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I am in agreement with Dancing Doll again, she is generally right on the mark.

I have both a Rabbit and Lelo, both are used frequently. I would not want to be without either, but if I was forced to choose. Tha Bunny' s cage door would be wide open.

Whitney

PS Those of you that comment the DD needs a manicure, should know she is too fine a lady to let her hands get in that condition. Any way that does not look like a woman hand to me.

LOL... Thank you Whitney... Needless to say the woman in the vid is definitely not me. My nails are always well manicured. And if it WAS me, I'd be sure to give a full authentic demonstration of all the thrills that Ina can provide. Although technically, they probably don't allow those vids on youtube...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Does anyone have any favourite toys for couples.

I like the look of the Lelo Nea... it's hand held and fits perfectly into the palm of a hand. I think this would feel delicious if a guy was reaching around to use it on a woman while fucking her from behind, or during anal.

They also make an interesting "vibrating cock ring", but I have no idea if that is even something guys would even be open to wearing... LOL. Haven't tried anything like that before.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a vibrating cock ring but haven't actually used the combo yet. We did use the vibrator of the cock ring on hb74 though. She liked it quite a bit.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Dancing Doll for all of this info. I am sure some of you ladies have learned a thing or two if you put some of this to use. Not everyone's blessed with a sex partner that can gratify them whenever the need arises. Hell, not every lady out there is blessed with a sex partner, period. So you do what you can do, and I bet some of these are better than some guys would be anyway. Not everyone can really do the trick, and the ones that can't make those of us that can, that much more valuable.

I tried the vibrating ring once, and I had mixed results. She loved it, no question about it, and the sensation for me was good, although I much prefer the unadulterated feel of a woman's soft insides if I have a choice, and I don't have a control problem anyway, so I don't really need anything like that to begin with. Here was my problem: my girth vs. the tightness of that ring. I planted it right down near the bottom, where I'm at my thickest, and even though it does stretch to fit, as my partner promised that it would when I first saw that little hole and refused, it was so tight that it started to cut the circulation, and so by the time I was ready to unload myself, my cock was all numb. It stayed numb for almost two hours, so unless they made them more pliable, or they make a magnum, I'll say no thanks next time the lucky girl pulls out the vibrating ring for us.

There's not much I won't do for a little hottie who has made herself mine for the night- but giving myself a numb cock from a toy I don't need is one of them.
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I have a massager. I like vibrations on my clit though and I run out of batteries too fast in vibrators. I enjoy what I have smile

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Lurker
0 likes
Girls, guys like to use toys, its fun watching a girl go over the edge before she gets the real thing!!