Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the "wrongest" thing you've ever done? For me it was...

last reply
40 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've been reading these threads and was wondering if anyone has a story similar to this. This was many years ago when I was 17 or 18. I double dated with my best friend and his GF. We went to a Joe Cocker concert, for those you you old enough to remember him. His encore, ironically enough, was "With a little help from my friends." We were drinking heavily and there may or may not have been a pharmeceutical involved (my memory is a little vague but it might have been stuff you smell all the time at a rock concert). After the show we dropped off my GF at home first. As we were driving to my bud's GF's house he passed out completely. She had been flirting with me for weeks. We were all three in the front seat (in those days, no bucket seats). When we got to her house, she unzipped my fly and gave me what can only be described as a vicious bj with her butt resting against my buddy's leg. I shot my load all over her lips and down her throat. She used her hand to wipe her mouth, woke my buddy up and gave him a giant wet kiss goodnight. I could hardly look him in the eye after that and felt horrible every day I saw him. That was the wrongest thing I've done.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I am an but I am sure others have some doozies for ya!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think masturbating while chatting to someone on here while
my boyfriend slept was pretty bad tbh.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd been dating a young woman about three weekends, when she and I were invited and both went to a bonfire (boozefest) party, being held by one of the managers of the McDonald's where she and I and everyone else worked our summer jobs.

Now this particular young woman would not give up la pusse (I use it now - because it sounds elegant), and she would not for almost another five months. I had to have her back at her residence by 12:30 am. I had her entering her parent's front door at 12:25.

Ten minutes later I was back at that party and nailing female coworkers right and left. Did four, tried railing two others (both were...out of action that time of the month, settled for a bj with one & I think the other was also a virgin (i think)). Hey, I was 18 and stupid and not using condoms.

Yes, I was very wrong. And no, none of her coworkers ever mentioned to her what had occurred. But yes, a few of them did compare notes amongst one another and those who did, cornered me & read me the riot act for being a horndawg/manpig/slut. I did not say anything in my defense, but the irony did not escape me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Moi??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hayley79

I do it all the time...eek! but to enhance the baddness ive done it while hes on the next couch next to me sleeping. we are sneaky ninjas
Lurker
0 likes
I was fingered on a couch under the blanket while my best friends sister was fast asleep on the other side of him. We then had to go into the next room so we wouldnt wake her but it never went past fingering. Very close friends with her sister so she's almost like mine too. I feel quite gross about that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was 17 I slept with two sisters and one of their friends all in a months time. I used condoms so I am not a complete ass. With that said it was not very cool. I guess I did not get enough hugs as a kid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was getting oral sex from a guy I met at a seminar in my hotel room the same time I was having phone sex with my husband!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

[Text removed by admin for breaking site guidelines.]
Lurker
0 likes
Gosh. I don't know about what the worst thing was...but here's a few sexual ones

* I had sex with a, at the time, ex boyfriend whilst sharing a tent compartment with my best friend (who was, I hope, fast asleep). I've also masturbated when she's stayed over (bed sharing) before - again, she was asleep (I hope!!). I've always felt a bit disgusted with myself for both of those.

* My boyfriend at the time was away on holiday...I was staying in his house with a few other people...I had sex with his friend in his bed, and in his shower, and on his sofa, and...yeah.

* I allowed a guy to finger me in a pub....I've always felt awful about that because it was the middle of the day - kids about etc. Icky, everything I'm against!!

* I had sex with an ex of mine that I'd gone to stay with for New Year (it was never going to go well, was it) whilst on the phone to the current boyfriend.

I could go on, I've left out some of the worse ones, but I feel as though I've made myself out to be a bad enough person already with all the above!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Hayley79

Yes, VERY VERY naughty... thanks for the idea
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1
I was getting oral sex from a guy I met at a seminar in my hotel room the same time I was having phone sex with my husband!!

Whoa... you are a baaaaaaad girl... Can I get your number? :0
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Gosh. I don't know about what the worst thing was...but here's a few sexual ones

* I had sex with a, at the time, ex boyfriend whilst sharing a tent compartment with my best friend (who was, I hope, fast asleep). I've also masturbated when she's stayed over (bed sharing) before - again, she was asleep (I hope!!). I've always felt a bit disgusted with myself for both of those.

* My boyfriend at the time was away on holiday...I was staying in his house with a few other people...I had sex with his friend in his bed, and in his shower, and on his sofa, and...yeah.

* I allowed a guy to finger me in a pub....I've always felt awful about that because it was the middle of the day - kids about etc. Icky, everything I'm against!!

* I had sex with an ex of mine that I'd gone to stay with for New Year (it was never going to go well, was it) whilst on the phone to the current boyfriend.

I could go on, I've left out some of the worse ones, but I feel as though I've made myself out to be a bad enough person already with all the above!!

Please... continue I was just getting into it....
Lurker
0 likes
this thread need more stories
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1lushfan
this thread need more stories

I don’t think I’ve ever done anything really, really bad but I have been very naughty a few times.

I was at a party a few years back and a boyish lesbian who was a bit drunk kept pestering me and telling me she was going to have fun converting me. She wasn’t my type at all so I tried to avoid her but she kept just popping up near me and eventually started touching me, she even tried following me to the bathroom. If it had been a bloke someone would have stepped in and told him where to go but they didn’t, they all thought it was very amusing.

Anyway, later on just before I was thinking of leaving the party I managed to slip away from her and then ended up being pursued upstairs by a very nice looking guy I’d noticed earlier who was as horny as hell after watching her come on to me. He shuffled me into one of the bedrooms and persuaded to give him a blow job.

After finding my coat I went downstairs, quickly found the boyish lesbian and gave her a full on snog with the taste and smell of the guys spunk still in my mouth.

I think she was too drunk and in lust to notice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i read this question and took a few moments to think of something but infact it only took me a few seconds to remember something, then something else and something else and they are all extremely awful! Wayyyyy too many to type here but a couple of the worst ones were...

I had jut broke up with my long term boyfriend and i hooked up with this guy, we were in my bedroom having some fun and i get a text from my ex saying hes outside cus hes come to pick up his passport that he left at mine, next thing i hear my mum open the door to him and her telling him 'dont go in there shes in there with a friend'..... i think it almost killed my ex but even after that we still got back together, he loves me still to this day, got a tattoo of my name and everything........ very silly man.

Another one was i had broken up with another long term boyfriend and i worked with him at the same place, well, it was his day off and i was working with this really cute guy who had been flirting with me for weeks, he took the opportunity seeing as i was single to make a pass at me and i went for it, he was an amazing kisser, next thing we hear someone come up the steps into the back up room we were in and it was my ex who had come to make things up with me... just as he came in the door i managed the lunge away and pretend to be reaching for something, the cute guy went onto the shop floor and my ex gave me a huge kiss....................... LOL

Ive been fingered on the back of a bus

Ive had sex at my old work place on the managers chair

Oh really, the list is endless!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hayley79

Might be so bad and naughty but it excites me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1

I had a similar experience myself a few years ago. I have always fantasized about my sister in law ever since I saw her boobs. Well one night I actually got my wife to give me a hand job while she was on the phone with her. Just the thought of it sent me to the moon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had sex with a girl while her BF was on a business trip. She was revenging him for fooling around and it was my first time, so I wasn't going to pass that opportunity up. Pretty tame, but I'm a faithful kinda guy.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
While visiting my gf's parents, i finger fucked her on the couch while her mom was in the room. i told her to not make a sound and gave her "the shocker" and she came all over the place. Her mom was never the wiser.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[quote=stickmancqb]While visiting my gf's parents, i finger fucked her on the couch while her mom was in the room. i told her to not make a sound and gave her "the shocker" and she came all over the place. Her mom was never the wiser.

Now that is pretty good..lol
Lurker
0 likes
I was at my gf's house watching a videotape late in the evening (it was a long time ago). We were lying on the couch with me behind her and her brother was on the floor close to the TV in front of coffee table, but he couldn't see us. I don't remember the movie exactly but there was a really sexy scene and my gf kept squeezing her thighs together and pushing her butt into my crotch during the scene which was giving me an incredible hard on. She had changed into pajamas earlier and we were both lying there under a blanket, and at some point I couldn't take it anymore. I reached down and quietly unzipped myself and pushed my pants down a bit, which freed up my cock, but now it was up against her butt in the crease of her pajamas. We stayed like that for a while, being very discrete about moving against each other and then another hot scene started playing in the movie.

By then I just really needed to come, so I lowered her pajamas down and slipped my cock into her from behind. She turned around and gave me a dirty look, but she didn't stop me. In fact, she was really really wet as I was trying to make myself come in her without making a noise. I obviously didn't want him knowing what we were doing on the couch. I quietly kept at it, keeping my breathing under control, and then she raised her top leg to make it go deeper and it made a loud squishy farting-like sound and I froze. I think he heard it and he was moving around down on the floor, but I couldn't see. Then my gf lost it and started really fucking me like she didn't care about him anymore, and I just hung on to her hips as she came, and then I came in her at the same time.

After that he got up quickly and left the room and the movie wasn't even over, and I'm pretty sure he heard us doing it because she was so wet it kept making gross sounds and we were both breathing hard when we came. It had gotten out of control and by then it was too late for us to stop. I think he played with himself on the floor but we never talked about it that night and next day because she was really mad about the whole thing, getting her so turned on with him in the room, and was very embarrassed about him hearing her come like that. I felt really really bad.
Lurker
0 likes
slept with an older woman while her husband was asleep right next to us.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well.. I've done some very naughty things(; but I think the dirtiest was Masturbate on a train behind these really hot guys. Just the fact that they were watching me, and I was in public, made it so hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Ate my freinds girls pussy
Lurker
0 likes
masturbated my fwb while my adult child and her friend were" sleeping" in the back seat of the car on the drive home
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1

it turns the heat in me.....
Story Verifier
0 likes
I Blackmailed (Coerced would be a better word) my ex's BFF into giving me head in our bathroom during a party.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
fucking in a graveyard