Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the "wrongest" thing you've ever done? For me it was...

last reply
40 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I don't see this as "wrong" but socially this is pretty frowned upon.

A few years ago, my now husband, was visiting me from California. We rented a hotel so we could have loud "not for the family home" sex. After fucking, hard...and for a few hours I looked at my cell phone to check the time. He was on his way to dreamland, probably still on cloud nine from the amazing lay he just received. Anyways, I had a txt from one of the best fucks I've ever had...he messaged me to say he was home alone (oops, did I mention he was married?) and wanted to fuck me. Well, you can imagine how fast I showered and drove to his house!! After fucking my sexy sex friend (...on the floor of his living room) I went back to the hotel and got back into bed with my sleeping s/o.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ran my fingers over my lover's crotch at the dinning table while his mother and siblings were in the room. He let out little groans lol.

Currently messaging sex messages to my ex and fucking my lover. I know both guys are interested in me.
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking and sucking 2 of my old man's friends while he was passed out in the next room
Lurker
0 likes
One day after school, my boyfriend came over. My mom was not at home and left a note that she was out shopping. My boyfriend and I went into the living room and we watched TV. I still had on my Catholic school uniform, the pleated skirt, knee socks, and white blouse. I was laying on my side on the couch with my boyfriend spooned behind me. My head was on the armrest and my boyfriend had a throw pillow under his head so he could see the TV over my head. He would kiss my neck every once in a while and nibble on my ear. It was getting me horny and driving me crazy. I could feel his erection against my ass through my skirt.

I would wiggle my butt against his erection to tease him. That's all it took and he soon has his hand up under my skirt. His fingers were stroking against my bare thighs and creeping higher up my thigh with each stroke. I kept pushing him away telling him my mother could come home any minute and catch us. Undeterred by this information my boyfriend continued to slowly rub my thigh and he finally got to my panties. By this time I was super horny and I knew my panties had to be soaked. My boyfriend had pulled my skirt up past my ass in the back and he was sort of dry humping me. He slid his hand under my skirt around to my mound in the front and tried to work his fingers under the waistband of my panties. I felt his fingers near my clit and he began to touch me there and I thought I was going to cum.

I was laying on my side and I raised one knee slightly to give him more access. He was driving me crazy and I forgot all about my mother possibly coming home. He got bolder and he unzipped his pants and took his cock out. I could feel the heat of it as it pressed against my panties. He then put his cock in the gap between my thighs and began humping. I felt his cock rubbing up against my labia through my panties. I told him he was going to make me cum if he continued to do that and that only spurred him on. He pulled the gusset of my panties to one side and I felt his cock head slip inside me on his next stroke. I was dripping wet and he had no trouble slipping inside me. In the position we were in he had limited penetration but he was inside me at least a couple of inches.

We were both so hot and horny that it wasn't going to take long for either of us to cum. He began humping me pretty fast and then the worst of the worst happened. I began to cum first and just as I felt the first wave of orgasm wash through me, I caught a glimpse of my mother in the kitchen. My boyfriend was also cumming because my pussy clamped down on his cock from my orgasm. I jerked at the sight of my mother and my boyfriends cock slipped out of me but he was still thrusting and his cum was coming out of him. The next thrust and his cock went right up my ass.

Trying my best to think quick while still having an orgasm I grabbed the throw off the back of the couch and pulled it over us so my mother couldn't see what we were doing. In that same second she came into the room and greeted us but the look on her face was not a happy one. She told us that she didn't approve of us laying together on the couch like that and she wanted us to sit up. I raised up and my boyfriends cock slipped out of my ass. I swung my legs off the couch and put my feet on the floor. My boyfriend slid down a little and sat up next to me. We both made sure to keep our laps covered by the throw. My mother walked out of the room after we both sat up and my boyfriend and I almost died. He zipped up quickly and I pulled my skirt down in the back. I got up to go to the bathroom and I noticed I had left a wet spot on the couch. When I came back I sat down on the wet spot with my skirt hoping it would dry it before she saw it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One random night I decided it would be a good idea to invite my boyfriend and his 2 friends to my studio apartment. My boyfriend LOVED when men would flirt with me and try and make sexual advances. I provided all the party supplies and I was having the BEST time watching my man squirm over the situation. Eventually we all fell asleep, myself and my bf in the bed and his friends on the floor. When i woke up in the middle of the night my boyfriend was snoring and not getting up anytime soon. After tossing and turning I feel a hand reach up and grab my body. I slipped onto the floor between my boyfriends two friends and ended up on my hands and knees getting fucked from the front and the back. Boyfriend never found out, definiatlly my dirty secret ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wildxxyoung
One random night I decided it would be a good idea to invite my boyfriend and his 2 friends to my studio apartment. My boyfriend LOVED when men would flirt with me and try and make sexual advances. I provided all the party supplies and I was having the BEST time watching my man squirm over the situation. Eventually we all fell asleep, myself and my bf in the bed and his friends on the floor. When i woke up in the middle of the night my boyfriend was snoring and not getting up anytime soon. After tossing and turning I feel a hand reach up and grab my body. I slipped onto the floor between my boyfriends two friends and ended up on my hands and knees getting fucked from the front and the back. Boyfriend never found out, definiatlly my dirty secret ;)

I wish I was that lucky smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The wrongest thing I've ever done was when I was in my early 20s, living with my bf.. We had a argument and I'd decided to out dancing with friends. I left the house with a mini skirt and no panties, freshly shaved. No cell phones and unable to call from home, I went to nearby liqueur store to use the pay phone to call my friend. After calling I was sitting in the car, killing time, when a guy on a Harley rides up.. Parks next to me. Goes in, comes out, sits on his bike.. Then come to my window, asks if I have light.. I do, so I hand him my lighter. He says he's got some weed, do I wanna smoke... I was down for that, so he gets in my car and I drive to the other side of the parking lot where it's empty. We smoke his weed, get high, talk a bit.. Then he tries to kiss me.. I kind push him away.. But I could feel the heat between my legs. Up close, underneath the beard was a really hot guy about 28... So we made out a bit. He reached under my skirt and it was so hard to push him away.. I said, you arnt going to fuck me. He told me that's ok, just let me eat your pussy... I think I may have thought about it a minute, stoned as I was.. Said wtf.. Laid back and let me eat my pussy til I came. When I was finished, he gave me a kiss and rode off..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I was about 16 years old when I was staying over at my best friends place. His older sister(18/19) flirted with me all the time and he knew. But I was never into her and he was my best friend so I always tried to put her of in any way. That night I went downstairs to get a glass of water and short after his sister came down also.
She walked up to me in her long t-shirt, grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy. She was extremely wet and told me that was from masturbating to the thought of me. She pushed me against the kitchen-counter and got down on her knees. She pulled down my boxers and freed my penis. I thought about stopping her for a second.. for the sake of my friendship with her brother.. But I didn't. It was amazing. She was the first and only girl to ever be able to perform deep throat on my larger then average cock and loved it.
After a while she stopped and bended over the kitchen table. I fucked her then and there, quite rough for my second experience! She came within no time and I soon followed after. I had just slipped my cock out of her pussy when we heard somebody else come down the stairs.
Soon my friend came in and asked what all the noise was about. I told him I dropped something when I was spooked when his sister came in. I wasn't very nice about her, I thought that would somehow make him believe nothing ever happened.
Me and his sister never done anything again. She wanted to but I felt horrified about what I had done. We never talked about it but I think deep down he knew and was quite hurt.
Lurker
0 likes
Had sex with the cousin of my kids father (we were still together at the time) on his parents living room couch. While his brother was in the next room listening. yep.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
A couple of things.

Made love to two women within 12 hours, and neither was aware of the other at the time. Long story, and definitely "wrong".

Fooled around with a GF with her sister also in the same room. We were all watching a movie. GF and I had a blanket covering us "to stay warm" and were getting naked below the waist and groping each other, without trying to get caught of course. Pretty sure the sister had an inkling after a while, and left in disgust. Maybe it was because of the pungent smell of sexual excitement...

Making slow silent love in a narrow little bed while a GF's sister was asleep on the floor next to us (sister was visiting and staying overnight). Had a secret desire we would get "caught", but probably my GF would not be pleased (not to mention the bed could not fit us all LOL)

In the process of going down on a girl in her basement for the first time, and having her very close to orgasm, we heard her soon-to-be-ex arrive upstairs at her place unexpectedly. She went upstairs naked to distract him, while I snuck out the back with my clothes in hand, and no shoes. Left my shoes behind at the front door, which fortunately were not noticed before she could hide them.

Can't say I am too proud, but "stuff happens"
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)