Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

whats the naughtiest dare you've ever done?

last reply
127 replies
59.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Mine was when I was in high school a bunch of us hung out in the morning and played. I was dared to moan in each of my classes for 5 seconds when no one was looking.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see this has not been active for a while but hopefully its still visited so will add to it hopefully others will add theirs as well . I have been doing dares for many years and I suppose one of the naughtiest was have sex on a pool table completely naked with my wife . It was a real rush but we ddnt stay for a drink after just in case we had offended anyone as we didn't want trouble from the law . We drove home naked .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gone out shopping naked under a coat, incredibly erotic as i was with my partner ( she dared me ) . it made the chilled section of the super market very cold though lol ;-)
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To fuck my handsome young boss in front of his wife
- Arjino Ferrera
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHOOPS: I didn't realize that this was the "Ask the Gals" forum.

Background: My ex girlfriend and I were travelling in another city several years ago. While were eating at the bar in a pub I dared her to take off her panties and lift her skirt while sitting on the bar stool. It took her several drinks to get up the courage but she did finally moon the crowd for a good 15 minutes just before we left.

We laughed all the way back to our room as I described some of the looks she got. When we were back she went to close the blinds. She looked out for a couple of minutes. I remember her clearly saying as she turned to me, "what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I dare you to take off your clothes and stand naked in front of this window for five minutes." When I started to go look out the window she stopped me and said, "no peeking. Just strip and get over here."

It took several "come on chicken" and "I did it" before I started taking off my clothes. I walked over to the window and looked out. I remember thinking, 'oh shit,' as I saw that our third floor room was overlooking the crowded outdoor patio of the pub where we had just eaten. I started to turn away when she chided me with "chicken". I stood there not moving looking at the people drinking. Somehow, probably because I was scared shitless, I didn't get hard.

All of a sudden the room got brighter as my girlfriend turned on every light in our room. I thought I had made it with no one seeing me when my girlfriend announced 30 seconds left. Suddenly I saw a woman point up at me. Then everyone at her table was looking and loudly exclaiming. As I saw more and more people from other tables looking at me, my cock grew to a full erection. I ran back into the room as soon as my girlfriend said "time is up."

She "suffered" the consequences of my first "flashing" experience as I stripped off her clothes and had, shall we say, very enthusiastic sex. When I thought about it afterwards I realized how excited I had been from people seeing me naked.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
not a terribly naughty dare, but i left an explicit anonymous voicemail to a close friend in college. he STILL talks about it when we get together as a group.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
College: I made out with another girl in front of our friends with only our thongs on...#hardnipples!

Married: I rode him topless in a hotel pool with other people just around the corner!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum on my teachers feet and watch her lick it off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jumped on a trampoline naked outside

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rode several hundred miles on the back of 4 different motorcycles wearing only thigh high boots, a thong and a fishnet halter top. Yes there was some sex and drinking involved we were going to Surgis.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On a very long (14 hour) road trip with my then bf and 2 of his dorky friends I took my bra off and walked about jiggling at rest stops as well as gave one of them a lap dance. He also wore my bar (huge fat guy), you probably had to be there to appreciate the fun, stupid side of it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The naughtiest? Jeezus!! They usually involve my friends trying to get me naked! The worst was a dare a few of my girlfriends in college made each other to fuck a complete stranger who we picked at random and let each other watch to make sure we did it! Then there was the time my sister was too shy to streak-the-hollow, a rite of passage at Wittenberg where she went to college, so she dared ME to do it before she would! And the time a bunch of us friends dared each other to stand up topless through the sunroof of the car we were driving to Florida for spring break, and a cop saw us! And the time everyone dared me to get up on a table and do a strip show at a party, and I wound up completely naked! I did a lot of stupid shit in college! :-/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for sharing your great dare stories! Love it!
Katie has always been a sucker for dares. Pun intended. This past New Year's was a Dare Night and she had a pretty fun time. Check out our Hotwife New Years Party stories 1 and 2 for more.

(She's getting better by the way, just got a brand new titanium right shoulder.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My naughtiest turned out to be the best.
I accepted a dare to be kissed by another girl - little did I know she was a lesbian. I was 16 and she was 18.
It was done at a party in full view. I didn't realise she had been set up to embarrass me by stripping me as we kissed. I stopped her after she exposed my breasts.
She later came to me and asked if I would like to continue our experience in private. I did. She showed me how wonderful two women making love can be and I had my first bisexual experience and it changed me forever.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Let my then boyfriend put his hands under my clothes while we were in a car with his parents up front, it was a long trip and dark and we were tired. It was fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The naughtiest? Jeezus!! They usually involve my friends trying to get me naked! The worst was a dare a few of my girlfriends in college made each other to fuck a complete stranger who we picked at random and let each other watch to make sure we did it! Then there was the time my sister was too shyto coll to streak-the-hollow, a rite of passage at Wittenberg where she went ege, so she dared ME to do it before she would! And the time a bunch of us friends dared each other to stand up topless through the sunroof of the car we were driving to Florida for spring break, and a cop saw us! And the time everyone dared me to get up on a table and do a strip show at a party, and I wound up completely naked! I did a lot of stupid shit in college! :-/

This was done for a good educational experience I'm sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As waitress in a restaurant , had to work with zucchini in both holes