Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what's the difference of making love with just fucking?

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think 'fucking' is the physical act itself and 'making love' is the emotional connection and bonding that happens between two people usually in love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I think 'fucking' is the physical act itself and 'making love' is the emotional connection and bonding that happens between two people usually in love

just asked this question out of curiosity because there are people who loves to get fucked rather than make love.....yeah , making love is more passionate, being fucked is more aggressive and just plain lust....thanks for giving your opinion....
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking is enjoying the pleasure of having a dick inside of me, but making love is when it feels so good it pulls my heart into it.
Lurker
0 likes
It's pretty simple ish

Making love is having sex with someone you're in a long term relationship with and in love with.

Fucking is hot sex with someone you're not in a relationship with but you can also enjoy that with someone you are in a relationship with

It's as clear as mud
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
It's pretty simple ish

Making love is having sex with someone you're in a long term relationship with and in love with.

Fucking is hot sex with someone you're not in a relationship with but you can also enjoy that with someone you are in a relationship with

It's as clear as mud

..uh...uh...what she said is RIGHT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
making love is more romantic. You only make love to some one your in love with. Its slow, yet sexy at the same time.

Fucking is more fast and crazy. Hard and hot.

I love both but fucking a little bit more ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with everything that has been said. Although I do believe you can be in love with someone and just fuck sometimes. I wouldnt call a quickie in a bathroom stall in a club with someone you love as making love but more like pure spontaneous dirty nasty sex!!

I love both, making love and getting fucked!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You make love to your long term girlfriend but just Fuck the one you meet for extra security
Story Verifier
0 likes
Making love is sharing your body AND soul with someone you love, fucking is just scratching an itch.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

'Making Love' is considered, gentle, as suggested by its eloquence and emotional connotations.
'Fucking' is more wanton, base, graphic, urgent. Great with a stranger or with a loved one!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
i think the difference between "making love" and "fucking" is......"fucking" is where you can be a wild nasty dirty no holds bars type of girl whereas making love is where your all mussy tender and sweet....or what others call vanillia sex smile
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Well fucking is more focused on the raw, physical aspect of sex. There's no time for hand holding and caressing and things of that nature. Making love is usually slower and more tender. It's definitely more emotional.

And I believe you can be in love with someone but still occasionally have intense fuck sessions. Fucking isn't limited to those who aren't interested in relationships.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
fucking is when you want it now just get right down to raw sex....making love is taking your time passionate kisses caressing the body having your whole heart and soul into it.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The "Magic Witch" just above me certainly has this right. She is welcome above me, lovingly, at any time.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
I think there is no defined/definable difference, and that it's in the moment. You can be in the middle of "making love", and hear your partner say "Fuck me!". That doesn't invalidate the emotional aspects of the experience, nor does it necessarily mean the experience is non-emotional for your partner. It's ephemeral.