Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the craziest request you've received during sex and were happy to fulfill??

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just curious...
0 likes
I don't even want to say... (my boyfriend would not care for this and me answering), so I will be very vague, but it WAS NOT my bf. (It was actually someone I was seeing when we met, though). I will just say that it had to do with Baby-Talk and more I won't say and was not me, but the OTHER person. It suprised me, kinda came out of nowehere and it just was a TOTAL turn off. Needless to say~ I did not stay with that person. (And one should NOT suprise someone in those ways of thier kinks or fetishes or regardless.)
Lurker
0 likes
His first demand of swapping with his *removed by moderator* and her husband
Lurker
0 likes
These are creepy...maybe I should have added "and were happy to oblige!" Let me change the thread title. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mikej85007
These are creepy...maybe I should have added "and were happy to oblige!" Let me change the thread title. LOL

I agree....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl
---(quote)
Your post reminded me of a horrible experience as relayed to me by one of my best friends about 20 years ago (that I still cannot erase from my mind...) She had been dating this guy for awhile. Thought she knew him pretty well. Then he surprised her one night by telling her he had a baby fantasy, him being babied by 'mommy' and needing to have his, er, temperature taken....you can imagine the details, for I am unable to type them as my hands are screaming in protest at the memory. LOL Shall we say that she didn't see him any more after that........

Poor guy has a turn on that is essentially harmless (though I see it as very odd and would be a massive turn off for me as well) and the guy will unlikely ever find a woman to share his fantasy with him.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by mikej85007

You asked for crazy, and trust me, there are a lot of crazy folk out there. It takes all types to make a world.