83.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My current husband
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My senior year in high school I dated a guy and the first time I saw his dick I was amazed at its size. I was not a stranger to dicks, I had had perhaps more than my fair share but he was by far the biggest! Of course I did not measure but based upon my husband who is 6 & 5/8 inches, (yes I measured a few times, always a bit over 6 1/2) I would say that guy was 8.5 inches. First time we had sex it was a big disappointment. He figured I would cum if he just put it in. Lasted about all of 1 minute. Second, and last time, was not much better.
Lurker
0 likes
my boyfriend has 9 inches, but my biggest was a little bigger than that
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Out of curiosity I measured the biggest black cock I've ever seen and it turned out to be just shy of 10 inches. I had some trouble with it; around 8 inches is perfect.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not quite 8", but I've had some really thick ones!
Lurker
0 likes
Never measured but i could wrap both hands around him and still had a bit of shaft between my top hand and his head..oh yea...my fingers couldnt touch my thumb when wrapped around it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Longest was 9 inches and I didn't like it. He made my cervix extremely sore.
The thickest was probably seven inches in circumference. After he got the 'boney' part it in there were folds of penis skin around my vagina entrance, it looked weird as it was all too soft and flabby to go in.
Lurker
0 likes
7 inch and thick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The longest cock I have ever had was 10-11inches. Way too long. Eight inches is about as long as I ever want for a good hard fuck. Thickness is a different matter. I have taken a cock thicker than my wrist. It took a bit of relaxing to get it in there but it was worth it. My legs were like jelly afterwards.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it was around 10 in long ,,, would love to have another one like that
Lurker
0 likes
Well my boyfriend is 9.5 inches soft...so a little larger than that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems I never have a measuring tape at the right time. And many of the guys measure differently
Lurker
0 likes
I'll let you know after....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by EroticCurves
I'll let you know after....

Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kelly1fun
Seems I never have a measuring tape at the right time. And many of the guys measure differently

I found this video on youtube with instructions on how to do it properly! lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCSHu53De9k
Lurker
0 likes
11 X 6.75
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hm..don't know the measurements but he was longer than both my fists put together and probably as thick as a Red Bull can.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely prefer just an average length. Definitely like it thick though.