Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the biggest cock you have had and enjoyed?

last reply
35 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Meaning if it was huge did he know what he was doing with it.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I've slept with two different guys who were both packing ten inches. It hurt like hell and they were an awful lay. I think they both had the opinion 'I have a massive cock, girls will love me' and they never actually learnt to use it!
Perfect size for me is anywhere between 6-8 inches!!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
you ever have a bbc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find 8 inches is ample, im not greedy lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Two biggest were a 9 and a 10. The 9 inch was more than enough to satisfy me without causing any pain. The 10" was painful and uncomfortable.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i had a black guy that was a little over 9, was uncomfortable at first but after awhile it felt very good, but must admit afterwards was sore
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had 10, but cant say I enjoyed it. Give me a nice 8 incher with a guy with endurance and I will be a very happy girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
since i'm petite 7 inches is nice for me where i can enjoy it to the fullest
Lurker
0 likes
Ummmm. My own. In my own hand!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
17 inches
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my ex enjoyed me she said that was perfect (9 1/2 inches) she loved it
Lurker
0 likes
my Masters cock 9 1/2 inches of pure pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9" I like girth too, whats yours if you don't mind me asking?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7inches is what I like best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only small, maybe 6 or 7 inches.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say between the 8-9 mark is perfect for me, it depends on the girls preferences ofcourse. I would agree some guys just think a big cock makes them automatically amazing!!

However that hardly means someone out of that range can't please me because it's happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6-8 is perfect, but I do love a nice big fat cock often ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I generally don't have a tape or ruler to hand...but seven and a half is perfect.
Lurker
0 likes
7 is perfect for me
Lurker
0 likes
The only cock I've had is my husband's.
He's 9 1/2 inches long and almost as thick as a beer can.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh boy.. mmmm memories. It was a one night stand (it was morning) I never measured him but by comparison judging on how I hold hubby.. the guy must have been about 8" but the peculiar thing is that his head was so thick.. interesting but no so comfortable especially when the pounding was fast and deep.. it was fun to hold it lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My man is 6 1/2 and it's just right. One of my ex's was over 8 and thought it was great to hammer it into me. It really hurt like hell. I'm not built for men that size lol. If he had of been more gentle I would of loved it but he liked to think my moans were of pleasure and not of pain. So sore. A lot better when I was on top!
Lurker
0 likes
8 inches is very enjoyable for me or anything smaller but 8 inches suits me nicely I've had bigger but not as enjoyable
Lurker
0 likes
very hot topic! hope to see more opinions from gurlz ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has been on a similar thread, but here goes again.

And its always ready.rA8OwEXntt4InOsI
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
every girl I've been with enjoyed my 8 1/2 inches, I've heard friends complaining that larger isnt always better if they don't know how to use it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the biggest i have had is about 9" he was a nice guy and knew how to use it but he was a bit over bearing.

as if me sleeping with him automatically made me his.