Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what's the biggest cock that you have ever encountered? (indicate the size)

last reply
80 replies
15.4k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby is 9" so I have gotten used to larger cocks and I have a friend who is almost 12" and I can take him in both my holes and it fills me up so good and I love it! And his cum is yummy too!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably 11," but they are rare.

The more glory holes I peer through the more I agree the average length is 5-6. There are lots of guys with thick meat but not much length.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad to be with a 7" thick meat... above then an average cock...
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Liz
He was about 6' 4".

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to say that when I am sucking cock I don't usually carry a tape measure, ruler, protractor, or laser imaging device to measure the specimen. If it fits in my hand and in my mouth, it is big enough.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
He was about 6' 4".

*high fives*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28
Have to say that when I am sucking cock I don't usually carry a tape measure, ruler, protractor, or laser imaging device to measure the specimen.

get with the program, girl. this is the 21st century.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by sprite

get with the program, girl. this is the 21st century.

Damn, already?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm not entirely sure how big he was, but I know the last man I was with was the biggest I've been with. I'd have to guess around seven and a half or so. Maybe closer to eight. I really enjoyed his size too! He was pretty thick, but not super thick that when I sucked his cock my jaw felt like it would snap off. LOL
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Annamagique
Twelve inches he said it was!

hahahahaha! smile
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
and he spoke three languages!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Biggest I've been with, I'd guess was about 8, maybe 9 if I were to be generous, with a hell of a girth. So many people saying 11-12, I wouldn't of thought that so common. Poor guys must go light-headed with each boner!
Coming soon...
Lurker
0 likes
My goodness, so it's width, depth, girth, length, grid, circumference, ...... no wonder some guys might have performance problems if they realize some of us take all of this into account. ;)
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
My goodness, so it's width, depth, girth, length, grid, circumference, ...... no wonder some guys might have performance problems if they realize some of us take all of this into account. ;)

I like to start most sexual liaisons with a simple Powerpoint presentation explaining the basic numbers, and a few of the algebraic and trig functions used to calculate them. It's a real ice breaker.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Most of my guys have been pretty average, I'm afraid. I don't think I've ever had one bigger than about 8".
Lurker
0 likes
8 inches. And he didn't know how to use it. Disappointed with that one awhile ago.