What's a good size...

last reply
64 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
7-9 inches and nice and thick nice and big but not to the point that it hurts and around 6 inches 4 anal.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I used to think bigger is better. Probably because i didnt have that much experience.
But my last boyfriend was only about 4,5 inches, and about 3inch thick. But he gave me the best sex experiences ever.
Lurker
0 likes
My last boyfriend, (and we may be re-uniting)!!, was the largest of my previous guys, (3), and I think the mental thing of seeing a large erect penis plays with a girl's mind.

-I know it did mine.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The size that when he's hard, you can use his dick as a towel rack and then you get a nice surprise when you reach for one when you're getting out of the shower.

And no, I'm not kidding.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm not a size queen, so I don't need a huge cock, or really fantasize about huge, 12" cocks. That being said, I enjoy/value girth more than length. My pussy is <6" in depth, so feelings of "fullness" come from the width of a man's cock, and not the length. I also do not relish the feeling of my cervix being rammed, so I don't really want anything >8".

To answer your question, a cock that is average in length, but above average in thickness would be incredible. Don't forget: the actual hardness of a cock is important, and a huge cock isn't that great if the hardness is compromised. Cock rings aside, men: don't smoke or drink in excess or live an overall unhealthy lifestyle; your sex life and the circulation to your cock will pay the price. Also, my ideal cock would last >5 minutes of fucking, spew tasty precum (I recently had precum that was oddly foul), does not have any STI's, actually gets hard when desired/be responsive to stimulation, be clean and pleasant, and be attached to a kind, sexy man who is amazing in bed. Is that so much to ask?