55 votes remaining
Doggystyle (51 votes) 93%
Cowgirl (16 votes) 29%
Reverse Cowgirl (4 votes) 7%
Guys on top (18 votes) 33%
Your Choice (4 votes) 7%
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when I am in the doggy position. That way I can have a cock in my mouth & ass pussy at the same time, pumping away.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't get enough of my g/f sitting on my face, fully dressed, so I can lick and suck her hot wet pussy through the sticky wet crotch of her white cotton knickers.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Left field.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I share a bed with my husband and a female lover. My favourite position is to be fucked by hubby doggie style while teasing and eating out my lover. I can play with my clit at the same time and then all 3 of us can experience an orgasm. Other variations work also well.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorites are first 69, last on top
Head Nurse
0 likes
69 is for horny teens in a hurry...I think we tend to crave what we dont get. I never used to get doggy and thats all I wanted. Now that's all I get and I'm bored.
Lurker
0 likes
I have 2 Favorites smile

1. When sucking cock, i love nothing more when i guy fucks my face.
2. When fucking.....nothings better than doggy.....nice hard him pullim your hair, slaping your ass doggy :)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm no horny teen girl. I like what I like and i don't speed through anything.. Don't baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmm... my bf on top in missionary so I can see his face or behind me doggy style. I also really enjoy me on my back and him standing at on the floor with him either in my pussy or ass and his fingers or a toy on my clit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Left field.

I Dont Know............................Third Base!!!

OK, actually of the more common positions, Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl. I like being on top.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I really like doggy style for the most part, but nothing really beats having him on top. I'm not sure why.. I just love it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer guy on top.
Christine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them all but if i had to pick its doggystyle. Also sucking dick
Bubble butt cutie
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer it when guy controls all. Even when I'm on top he needs to control everything. Personally I like doggy especially in front of a mirror.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Doggie because I like it hard and deep

2. Me on top because I can only orgasm in that position

Or an option that's missing "His choice"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doggy style, or bent over something. but i really love for the guy to be on top with my legs on his shoulders. i want to see the guys face. i love it.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Held up against the wall, facing eachother
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like being on my stomach and being on top so the guy can let his hands roam over my body. Another favorite of mine is climbing up in husband's lap when he is sitting in a chair. smile.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say I like the guy on top, me on top, spooning, wall and passionate carrying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cowgirl! I love the feeling of freedom I have. Doggystyle is a close second, but letting him spoon me in bed and enter me from behind can be over-the-top erotic.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I love watching my partner's face when he's inside me, and cowgirl is the best position for that. Also, I have the most control in cowgirl, but I also love missionary. I think a lot of women like doggy-style cuz they can fantasize ANYone they like inside them.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I like cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, Doggy is fun too.