Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you do if you had a penis for a day?

last reply
100 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
Hey Nikki, sounds like a plan, and is just what most guys on Lush do (or want to)! You're very perceptive!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Nikki703
Write My Name In The Snow
Go Buy One Of Those Rulers That Only Men Have, You Know The Kind That Makes 6" Look Like 9"
Ask Every Woman On Lush If She Wants To See My 9" Cock
Get A Blow Job, I Always Wanted To Know How That Felt For A Guy
Finally Get To Control The Remote Control
Go Find A Few Of My Lush Friends That Only Like Men, LOL
Let My Little Head Think For My Big Head

Yea, uh huh. When you're done with that see you can find the Lock Ness monster and bigfoot.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by lafayettemister

Yea, uh huh. When you're done with that see you can find the Lock Ness monster and bigfoot.

Found Him!!

I Wonder If He Has A 9" Cock!
Rookie Scribe
Pobably wouldn't even leave my room, I'd be too busy jacking off!
Active Ink Slinger
First thing I'd do is jerk off - and probably taste my cum to see how it is.

Then, I'd call a few girlfriends over and spend the rest of the day getting blowjobs, taking pictures of myself in action, and having sex with all of them - just to see how it feels with different girls.'

To end the day, I'd go to a bar and pick up a girl I don't know - goto her place, get laid.

After recovering (waking back up as a girl - I wonder which part of me will feel worn out - pussy?), I'll get back with the girls and tell about my adventure - and maybe try to find out how to do it all again, as I bet it will have been a lot of fun!

Its actually something I've always wondered - and I know some of my friends do too -- how does everything feel from the guy's end? I'm sure if we could find out, we find out some secrets ...

I mentioned this to a boyfriend at one time - he said he wanted to trade places with me, for the same reasons ... told him he could always go find a guy who'd let him suck his cock ... totally not interested unless he turned into me! lol. chicken!
Advanced Wordsmith

My friends are generous, always offering to lend me theirs...

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by techgoddess
I probably wouldn't be able to stop touching it, I'd have to admit!

See, I feel this way about a vagina. I don't think I'd ever leave the house.

As for the original question, I have to pass along a joke.

It's the last day of creation, and God has given every animal a gift of one sort or other. He's come down to Adam and Eve, but the gift box is getting pretty empty. God says, "Well, let's see... I've got 'pee standing up....'"

Adam pipes up right away. He says, "Oh, please. I can be ever so much more efficient while I'm out working in the fields if I don't have to find a place to sit down to do that."

Eve shrugs and says, "I don't mind. He can have it."

God nods and <presto>... Adam gives a "Yipee" and goes off to work.

God looks at Eve and says, "Well, about all I have left is 'multiple orgasms.'"

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Voyeur @ f/64

Make him wash my car. The gutters also need cleaning. There's a whole list.

Voyeur @ f/64

Oh, you mean if I had a penis attached to me? Buy some duct tape.

Rainbow Warrior

In addition to my pussy? Then I'd probably just fuck myself all day. If I have to give up my pussy in exchange for a dick, then I'd be a sexy shemale for a day, and spend the day with my girlfriend Lisa!

Quote by kistinspencil

Make him wash my car. The gutters also need cleaning. There's a whole list.

🤣