Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What when u be needing bad do up your bunghole n bollocks?

last reply
27 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes

"coitus?"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Innit.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by sprite
What when u be needing bad do up your bunghole n bollocks?

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Dammit! I clicked on this betting myself it was Remember's thread. I lose.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Delphi
Dammit! I clicked on this betting myself it was Remember's thread. I lose.

I was sure this post was from someone else I 'remember', but then saw a differrent name on it.. You GO girl! I'd been missing these types of questions.

I think the answer to the question might be something I mentioned a couple of days ago....

"Introducing the new Lego Space Shuttle Jumbo Size Butt plug complete with accessories..for your viewing pleasure.. This little mother will not only hurt like a bitch if you stand on it, but is guaranteed to BLOW your mind! and other things

Lurker
0 likes
Uh.... WD40... Hold it that was the other forum...LOL
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Willow

"Introducing the new Lego Space Shuttle Jumbo Size Butt plug complete with accessories..for your viewing pleasure.. This little mother will not only hurt like a bitch if you stand on it, but is guaranteed to BLOW your mind! and other things

Well, DAMN!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I was wrong. All the insane questions have NOT been asked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not been on here in a few weeks and this is what I see when I log on.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So people should not be allowed to be on the internet or even allowed to be in public
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willow

I was sure this post was from someone else I 'remember', but then saw a differrent name on it.. You GO girl! I'd been missing these types of questions.

I think the answer to the question might be something I mentioned a couple of days ago....

HOT TAMALE!

Now I want one of those. Might add them to my nativity set and re enact the ascending to Heaven by Jesus, although in a so much more awesome way!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth

HOT TAMALE!

Now I want one of those. Might add them to my nativity set and re enact the ascending to Heaven by Jesus, although in a so much more awesome way!

Ohhh Elit, I've heard you have a butt big enough to hold this little number.. but do you have enough gas to keep it going all the way to heaven?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
for the record, the phrase "What when u be needing bad do up your bunghole n bollocks?" should be credited to Shylass who said i could use it i the forums. it took be a few minutes to ask, btw, seeing as how i practically fell off my stool laughing. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
when u be needing bad do up your bunghole n bollocks, just make sure you proceed with caution!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wait, let me go to Google Translate and see if they have Remember to English as a choice. BRB!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally thought of Beavis and Butthead when I read this.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
awww poor remember..english is his fourth language...lol

can u put something up your bollocks??Lmao..didnt know they HAD a hole...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me answer this question with another question....
On a scale of 1-10, what's your favourite colour of the alphabet?
I'm halfway gone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath
Let me answer this question with another question....
On a scale of 1-10, what's your favourite colour of the alphabet?

WOW, that's another good one......

The answer would be... "lentils"
Lurker
0 likes
Chitlins?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by trinket

WOW, that's another good one......

The answer would be... "lentils"

Really? I thought it was "June."
Active Ink Slinger