Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was your first big cock 8 inches + like?

last reply
5 replies
3.2k views
1 watcher
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello ladies.

I would like to do some research for a story I'm writing. I would like thode of you who have had an 8 inch or larger cock to describe the following please.

1. How did you feel emotionally before sex for the first time knowing you were getting a large cock?
2. How did it feel different during sex?
3. Were your expectations met/ exceeded /or dissapointed?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Jason.
Stories I have published.

I lose my virginity when my brothers girlfriend gives me a girlfriend experience. The Girlfriend Experience
I lose my virginity to my best friends girlfriend behind his back. Lost Keys
I can’t resist temptation when my stepdaughter asks me to teach her about sex. Letters From Mom
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Good question. You have to understand that when we first start having sex. Even a relatively small teenage boys cock feels huge. Soon we become capable of taking those sized cocks easily and larger cocks become easier. Very small cocks then become less satisfying unless the driver is highly skilled. Being penetrated by a larger cock then becomes very attractive. The first time I took a huge cock I could hardly breathe. My ring was quivering like the first time I was fucked. It was both painful and wonderful. I came several times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a gal who likes to be stretched so I them thick as well as big. As a gal who loves cock taking an XL for the first time took some getting used but when I did...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
1. How did you feel emotionally before sex for the first time knowing you were getting a large cock? I have a very flexible pussy from years of doing Kegels, so I knew I could easily take any size cock, but I was looking forward to the thickness.
2. How did it feel different during sex? Very satisfying as I rarely get cocks that large.
3. Were your expectations met/ exceeded /or dissapointed? Met. He was very gentle with me, but I could have taken it a little rougher. I'm not as delicate as I look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. How did you feel emotionally before sex for the first time knowing you were getting a large cock? Excited. Hubby is much smaller, so I look forward to a huge cock and become very wet and excited.
2. How did it feel different during sex? Just awesome. Feeling the long strokes and how deep the long cock goes in me is fantastic. I do enjoy a thick and long cock, as it stretches and fills my pussy well
3. Were your expectations met/ exceeded /or dissapointed? Met, definitely. The long cock reaches the inner depth which I don't get regularly from hubby
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by alison90
Good question. You have to understand that when we first start having sex. Even a relatively small teenage boys cock feels huge. Soon we become capable of taking those sized cocks easily and larger cocks become easier. Very small cocks then become less satisfying unless the driver is highly skilled. Being penetrated by a larger cock then becomes very attractive. The first time I took a huge cock I could hardly breathe. My ring was quivering like the first time I was fucked. It was both painful and wonderful. I came several times.

Thanks Alison. This was very helpful particularly the comment about the teenage cock.
Stories I have published.

I lose my virginity when my brothers girlfriend gives me a girlfriend experience. The Girlfriend Experience
I lose my virginity to my best friends girlfriend behind his back. Lost Keys
I can’t resist temptation when my stepdaughter asks me to teach her about sex. Letters From Mom