Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What types of erotica stories really turn you on?

last reply
27 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I realize that every woman has different tastes and different fantasies but I'm wondering what turns you on in a story more than anything else. When you read a story, and start becoming so aroused from it that you have to masturbate yourself to orgasm ... what was it about the story that really did it for you?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Detailed True!
Lurker
0 likes
I really like when a woman starts to get vocal. Not squealing or saying crap like, "Fuck the shit out of me!" I really can't stand that...but most other vocalizations get me off like mad.
Head Nurse
0 likes
grammatically correct, detailed, but not overly so tales that stir my dirty mind.

Actually, just read these. Dancing Doll always gets it right.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Well written stories that get to the hot sex quickly and have great descriptive juicy wild sex scenes.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
well written and believable stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a woman but, I prefer stories written in first person present tense, but first or third, present or past work. They need to be well written and grammatically correct. I like believable situations. I like to hear that the woman is really enjoying it, especially if she's receiving oral sex.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a naughty guy. I have lots of fantasies. I fantasize about light BDSM (both being the dom and sub), watching others have sex, having others watch me have sex, and anal. Those are some of the things that turn me on. I love reading these types of stories. During cyber, I like to act some of those out.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
if it involves me emotionally... through a poetic image... a phrase.... it is all about what i see in my head when i start reading.... i know within a couple of paragraphs if it is going to work for me... with the best stories i know at the end of the first line....
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I love erotic words and language; anything that sweeps you up and takes you away into the story, into the head / world of the characters. Since I started writing more seriously, I tend to analyse a bit further and can now appreciate stories on multiple levels - I can see what the author is trying to do... and it's delicious when they succeed.

I can enjoy anything that is well written but I love slow reveals and twists. The best one I've read recently was this: "Suddenly I felt something cool and hard at the mouth of my vagina - not a tongue, or even a finger." from Naughtieannie's VIP competition entry, "A Fuck at the Opera" That one sentence blew me away. "Hot" and hard and I'd be onto the next sentence. But "Cool" and hard - suddenly my eyes were flicking back to check that I'd read it right. I was intrigued. My mind was engaged and yes my fingers were engaged soon after... Read it to see what I'm talking about.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
spanking/bdsm, occasionally ... x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of them turn me on, If it has sex in it it's for me.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
I like well written and detailed stories...My favorites that really do it for me are oral and anal....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good erotica is well written, with a believable scenario that captures your imagination. We enjoy kinky erotica from first time to to BDSM to family love.
Lurker
0 likes
I write stories based upon what turns me on.

I like a story with a plot, sub-plots, and surprises that's believable, introspective and draws you into the mind, fantasies and experiences of the writer with a twist at the end leading you on to want to read the next chapter.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, well written stories are definitely the best.
...well written BDSM stories involving a female sub and male Dom, now that's what i'm talking about. ;)
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Lurker
0 likes
agreed. well written stories. probably the most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer well written stories that allow you to get to know the characters and you understand how the sex came to be. I do not like when you quickly see people having sex without knowing how they met, who seduced who or anything about them. As far as genre, I prefer stories that are a little (or a lot) kinky and . I also like stories that explore a little of a characters dark side. The typical romantic love story can be fun but usually it doesnt do it for me.

I also like first time and Older/Younger girl/girl stories too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The same well written and something different, such as or bdsm
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
First time stories, particularly involving voyeurism and masturbation... even more so if it's (siblings or cousins, never adult/child. ew)
Lurker
0 likes
I can get turned on by a story in *almost* any category. I really like ones with a good storyline and emotion. I want to know what theyre thinking and feeling. For example, if its a story about a cheating wife, i dont want to just know that she is unsatisfied and wants to fuck her gardener. I want to know how she feels about her husband, how she feels like her needs arent being met, why things in her marriage went south, etc. This helps me really get into the mind of the character hence getting more turned on when they do and really caring about them and their story.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Detailed stories would be my favorite, but depending on my mood, as long as it's well written & sexy I can probably get off while reading it.
Lurker
0 likes
True stories or stories that read as true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all kinds turn me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all kinds turn me on