Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What turns you on the most about the smell of your man....

last reply
15 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clean, sweaty from working out, long day at work or sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something about him working up a sweat at the gym drives me feral. For hardcore, crazy, downright sleazy sex that's my choice. But making love I love when he's fresh out the shower smelling like Old Spice and after shave. Tingly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All of them, minus long day at work..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i love the smell of napalm in the morning. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i love the smell of napalm in the morning. smile

Does it smell like victory?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He has never in 3 years smelled bad. Not a single foul smell. Yummy...eat him up. Mm mm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well he damn well better smell good or he's toast haha. Brush your teeth and shower and wear a rich musky cologne and maybe I'll melt in your arms if you have a cute smile and nice strong arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I am in the minority.....but to this day I still get turned on when I think about it....I knew a guy who just smelled good to me naturally no matter what else he had on. He smelled so erotic after a hot, sweaty day at work, far better than anyone fresh out of the shower, as far as I was concerned. If we lived together I would have required that he fuck me right after he got home from work and THEN he could shower if he wanted to. It's been so, so long but I can still get aroused just thinking about how his smell just made my knees weak. OMG. Thanks .......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After shower mmmmm yes ;) I have to make him dirty all over again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He has never smelled bad for even an instant in 3 years. He is perfect...yummy. Mmm.mmmm. only man I have ever met who doesn't fart, stink up the bathroom, and can work out for 2 hours daily and still smell wonderful... With or without cologne.
Lurker
0 likes
I like my man most when he comes back from work....sweaty....faint scent of the cologne...and best of the best is his first kiss when every day i open up the door....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The smell of sex and cologne combined
Lurker
0 likes
I love the smell of a man right out of the shower. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I love the smell of my man no matter what, he can be clean, doused in aftershave or after a workout, I love smelling him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men always smell good. I don't know why but when I come out of a work out, I stink. But men, my goodness. Tell me your secrets. They smell good when they wake up, after a shower, after the gym and work.