Login

What sells a guy

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
When a guy walks into a room, what about him gives him a second or third look? And what makes you the aggressor that has to make the first move? what do you do to seduce him?
Lurker
0 likes
What do I do to seduce them? Dickslap them across the face of course - they love it, get's me my man EVERY time.

.....oops, secret is out!
Lurker
0 likes
Confidence, but not arrogance. There's a fine line
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

What she said. That combined with a rugged edge and a lack of pasty skin.
Lurker
0 likes
what sells a guy??Easy to answer, if he's a Celebrity or Wealthy or Some good looking tough guy ten that sells, any other guy won't even be notice
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hate to sound superfical because how do I answer this honestly. Obviously the first thing we notice is looks. I'm a sucker for a guy with brown hair and green eyes. Always have been. But unless your Johnny Depp (yes I know he doesn't have green eyes) I won't make the first move. Its just not me. Will I apporach someone for a friend, in a second but I'm pretty shy when it comes to guys for myself. Thankfully, they apporach me quite often ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by friendsforpleasure
When a guy walks into a room, what about him gives him a second or third look? And what makes you the aggressor that has to make the first move? what do you do to seduce him?

The way he carries himself is the first thing I notice, how is his posture. Confindance is key. I am attracted to manly men. 5'10'' to 6'1'' is my preferred range though I'm not too shallow to be limited. As far as specific drawing physical feature, I would say shoulders. If a man has a nice set of shoulders I'm likely to look twice or more. Having an approachable smile is encouraging for me to walk over and make a move. Eye contact is a must. He has to pretty much invite me with his body language. As far as how I would go about picking him up, it depends on the setting. If I'm at a bar I will usually offer to buy him a drink or ask him if he'd like to shoot a round of pool with me. If we are at a club I will spark up a conversation and ask him to dance. If he seems to be enjoying my company I will initiate physical contact. i don't like to be the one driving everything though. If he doesn't make a move here and there first, I will decide he doesn't have enough back bone for me and lose interest.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Definitely. That, and the eyes and smile. The thing that screams attractive more than anything physically attractive, is the way he holds himself, that confidence and aura
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..